- Gas fired central heating
- Gas fire in living room
- Handmade, custom-designed, fitted-shelving units in both living rooms
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- Clean line cream kitchen presses with granite work-tops
- Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms allowing for a mix of hanging and shelf space
- Underfloor heating in all bathrooms
- Cherry veneer internal doors with ornate chrome door handles
- South-east facing balcony off second floor bedrooms
- Digital burglar alarm & fitted smoke/CO detectors
- Audio entry phone
- Designated & visitor car permits
Internally, the accommodation is presented in pristine decorative order throughout, accessed through a wide cobblelock entrance porch leading to a wide reception hall with oak timber flooring, under stairs storage and a downstairs WC. The kitchen/breakfast room has additional generous storage. A spacious, bright living room with double doors opens out to the beautifully landscaped rear garden, a family bathroom and a large L-shaped lounge/home office with extensive custom-designed fitted shelving. On the second floor, there are two further bedrooms, one being the master with extensive fitted wardrobes and large en-suite shower room. The fourth bedroom has doors opening out to a south-facing balcony/sun terrace.
- Entrance Porch
- Cobblelocked with outdoor & recessed lighting
- Reception Hall (2.15m x 6.15m)
- with oak timber floor, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, radiator cabinet, enclosed shelved under-stairs storage.
- Downstairs WC
- with pedestal wash hand basin, WC, Italian Porcelain floor tiling, underfloor heating, recessed down lighting and extractor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast (7.50m x 2.75m)
- high gloss vanilla Nolan-fitted kitchen with granite worktops, ample press and drawer units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated AEG dishwasher, integrated Seimens washing machine, AEG five ring gas hob with Kupperbusch stylish stainless steel extractor hood, AEG electric double oven with microwave over, integrated Bosch full length larder fridge, integrated Bosch freezer, wall tiling, over-worktop concealed lighting. Ceiling down lighting. Front-facing breakfast room features built-in shelving unit with radiator cabinet beneath and oak timber flooring.
- Living Room (4.00m x 5.05m)
- to the rear, features attractive sandstone fire surround with granite inset and hearth, coal effect gas fire, custom designed shelving on both sides with discreet storage presses beneath, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, oak timber flooring and double doors to deck and landscaped rear garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Extensive floor area housing hot press, leading to lounge, 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
- Hot Press
- Spacious, with deep shelving and hooks.
- Lounge/Home Office (4.60m x 5.05m)
- to the front, lounge optimising light throughout with high ceiling and featuring two large picture windows, with window seats, providing an attractive aspect to mature landscaped grounds opposite. Room incorporates home office with bespoke shelving & presses beneath.
- Bedroom 1 (2.75m x 4.50m)
- to the rear, airy and bright double bedroom includes extesnive fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (2.20m x 3.90m)
- with fitted wardrobe, fitted shelving with presses beneath and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom (2.25m x 1.75m)
- fitted with superior white Shires Juno Range sanitary ware, concealed cistern and marble vanity shelf top with mirror above, mono-block lever taps, bath with shower attachment, extensive wall & floor Italian Porcelain tiles, underfloor heating, recessed down lighting, extractor fan.
- Second Floor
- Linen Cupboard
- Walk-in storage room, incorporating central heating unit, generously shelved.
- Master Bedroom 3 (7.15m x 2.80m)
- generously proportioned bright room with high ceiling, door providing access to sun terrace, extensive fitted bespoke wardrobes and Velux roof lighting.
- En Suite (1.15m x 2.65m)
- fitted with superior white Shires Juno Range sanitary ware, concealed cistern and marble vanity shelf top with mirror above, mono-block lever taps, double shower, extensive wall & floor Italian Porcelain tiles, underfloor heating, recessed down lighting, extractor fan and Velux roof window.
- Bedroom 4 (2.05m x 3.35m)
- to the front, single bedroom, currently in use as a nursery with door to sun terrace.
- Sun Terrace/Balcony (1.50m x 5.40m)
- with commanding view of communal garden.
Rear Garden Professionally landscaped garden, with outdoor light and tap, extending to approx. 14.55m (48 ft) with access afforded to the durable-composite extended deck from living room and edged with box hedging leading to manicured lawn. Enclosed garden features lawn bordered with limestone slabs creating a pathway to the Barna garden shed and bench. Granite set edging complements the opposite side. A profusion of planting adds colour to the garden.
BER No. 110235512
Energy Performance Indicator: 141.06 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.