- Superbly remodelled, refurbished and extended semi-detached villa style property
- Stunning kitchen/dining/living room with floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the rear garden
- Superbly proportioned and tastefully presented accommodation
- Feature bathroom with limestone wall and floor tiles
- Utility room
- Gas fired central heating with multi zoned underfloor heating downstairs and in the main bathroom
- Highly convenient and sought after location in Upper Ranelagh, adjacent to Beechwood Luas
- Attractively landscaped front and rear gardens with travertine patio to rear, wide side passage with travatine tiles
- Floor area approximately 164sqm/1,765sqft
No. 66 is one of the best properties to come on the market in Ranelagh in recent times. It combines impressively proportioned accommodation including a feature high ceiling in the original house with a truly stunning kitchen/dining/living room with floor to ceiling glass overlooking the rear patio and garden. The property is further complimented by three bedrooms, including an impressive master bedroom, feature bathroom with attractive limestone floor & wall tiles & underfloor heating, generous utility room and shower room.
The quality, attention to detail and taste is immediately apparent on entering the property, from the solid limed oak parquet floor, to the contemporary Farrow & Ball colour scheme, wood panelled walls and limestone floor in the kitchen with zoned underfloor heating, hand painted solid wood kitchen with honed granite worktop, nothing has been left to chance.
Beechwood Avenue Upper is a highly regarded and most sought after quiet residential road in upper Ranelagh. It is located only a two minute walk to Beechwood LUAS station and a host of select shopping facilities including Morton’s on Dunville Avenue. Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most sought after residential suburbs in Dublin and for good reason. It enjoys an abundance of superb restaurants, public houses and shopping amenities. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools including Gonzaga College, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, Scoil Bhride & Ranelagh Multi Denominational Scholl are in the vicinity, not to mention the close proximity to Dublin’s primary business, financial and shopping districts in the heart of Dublin 2, all of which are easily accessible on the LUAS.
- Reception Hall
- with solid limed oak parquet floor, part wood panelled walls and door to
- Drawing Room (4.5m x 4.3m)
- with ceiling coving, picture rail, centre rose, part wood panelled walls, marble fireplace, slate hearth, solid limed oak parquet floor.
- Living/Kitchen/Dinning Room (5.95m x 8m)
- the hand painted solid wood kitchen units comprising presses cupboards, drawers, honed granite worktop, 5 ring Smeg gas hob, Smeg extractor over, Neff oven, fridge, freezer, central island unit with honed granite worktop, 1 ½ bowl s.s.s.u., integrated dishwasher, floor to ceiling glass, French doors opening to the rear patio. In the living area there is a feature Stovax wood burning stove, window onto side passage & limestone floor.
- Utility Room (4.45m x 1.85m)
- (maximum measurement) with butcher block worktop with one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, plumbed for washing machine, cupboards underneath, presses, gas boiler door, hot press, limestone floor, door to side passage.
- Steps to lobby area with doors to shower room and
- Bedroom 1 (4.2m x 3.65m)
- with engineered oak floor & part wood panelled walls.
- Shower Room
- wet room comprising shower, whb, wc, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- with part wood panelled walls.
- Master Bedroom (5.8m x 3.8m)
- with feature vaulted ceiling, roof lights, very good range of mirrored built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.85m x 2.95m)
- Family Bathroom (1.95m x 4.1m)
- with his and hers vanity whb, cast iron free standing bath, large walk in shower, limestone floor & partly tiled walls, roof light.
The front garden is railed and gravelled, with attractive box hedging and mature plants, lighting & vehicular gate providing off street car parking for a small car. There is generous side access with travertine marble path. The illuminated rear garden is attractively landscaped, extending to approximately 11m. (36ft.) including a generous patio with steps off to a lawned area, bordered by box hedging with travatine patio and barna shed.
BER No. 109075978
Energy Performance Indicator: 219.44
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com