- Bright modern spacious accommodation of approximately 103 sq.m. (1,108 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Triple glazed windows throughout.
- Zoned heating.
- Ample off-street parking.
- Extended and modernised to a high standard.
- Security alarm.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Superb location in this established residential area with many amenities within easy reach.
The accommodation is laid out over two floors and comprises of an entrance porch leading through to the entrance hall with understairs storage, a large reception room, kitchen / dining room and master bedroom with ensuite at the ground floor level. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, with bedroom three laid out as an office / utility room, and a family bathroom. To the front there is ample off-street car parking, while to the rear the property is further enhanced with a sunny garden of approximately 37m (124ft) laid out in lawn and paving, with superb additional feature of a block built pizza oven.
This is a well-established mature area conveniently located within easy access of all the conveniences Walkinstown and nearby Kimmage and Terenure have to offer. The property is within walking distance of numerous sporting and social amenities which include Beechfield Park, Stannaway Park, Robert Emmet’s GAA, St. Mary’s Rugby Club and Terenure sports club. This highly convenient location is just 5.5km from St Stephen’s Green. An extensive bus service, namely the numbers 9, 17, 18 and 150, offer ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Beechfield Road also benefits from being a short drive of the Luas at Kylemore and Bluebell. Walkinstown has an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools within the immediate area.
- Entrance Porch: (1.77m x 0.55m)
- leads through to
- Entrance Hall: (1.88mx 4.36m)
- with understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.90m x 3.34m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, marble surround open fireplace and built-in storage either side of fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (3.44m x 3.89m & 2.48m x 2.22m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, centre island, integrated Bosch dishwasher, Bosch free-standing double fridge freezer and Ilve free-standing range cooker with six-ring gas hob.
- Master Bedroom: (2.95m x 4.53m)
- with window overlooking the front, free-standing wardrobe and storage throughout. Door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., underfloor heating, Mira Thermostatic 722 shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.86m x 3.87m)
- to the front, with a range of floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.03m x 3.42m)
- overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 4: (2.74m x 2.35m)
- currently laid out as an office / utility room.
- Family Bathroom: (1.85m x 1.61m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., underfloor heating, corner shower unit with Triton T90Z shower, shower mains with handheld shower and rain shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
There is an excellent gravelled driveway to the front offering ample off-street parking. The large garden to the rear of approximately 37m (124ft) has a magnificent built-in dining area and wood fired pizza oven making it ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining. There is also the added benefit of a storage shed to the rear which also has pedestrian and vehicular access.
BER No. 112536917
Energy Performance Indicator: 140.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.