- Three bedroom property of approximately 102 sq.m. (1,097 sq.ft.).
- Bright well-proportioned accommodation.
- Superb residential location close to all local amenities.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Garage to the rear with vehicular access and off-street parking.
- Security alarm panel.
- Potential to extend subject to planning.
The property has been very well maintained and would appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike. The Kylemore Luas Stop is a mere 15 minutes’ walk away and there are several bus routes, making Dublin City Centre an easy commute. Walkinstown has an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools and there a good selection shops, and sporting facilities in the immediate area.
- Porch: (1.7m x 0.7m)
- entered through an aluminium door.
- Hallway: (2.5m x 2.7m)
- bright hall with wooden flooring and alarm panel.
- Dining Room: (3.7m x 3.6m)
- wooden floor with open fire with tile surround and large picture window overlooking the front garden.
- Kitchen: (2.5m x 4.0m)
- tiled floors, part tiled walls, range of eye and floor level units, integrated Belling oven, hob and extractor fan, washing machine, integrated Powerpoint dishwasher, fridge freezer and good storage space. Window overlooking the rear garden and door out to the back.
- Sitting Room (to back): (3.7m x 4.2m)
- with gas fire with feature fireplace, same laminate wooden flooring and large picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (4.1m x 3.3m)
- to the rear, double room with open fire, tiled surround, double built-in wardrobe and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2: (3.6m x 3.1m)
- to the front, double bedroom with double built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.6m x 2.8m)
- to the front, single room with window overlooking front garden.
- tiled floors, tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b., shower unit with Triton T90 power shower, window to side and electric towel rail.
- Separate W.C.:
- w.c. and w.h.b.
To the rear there is an excellent west facing lawned garden of approximately 21m (70ft). There is also a garage with vehicular access from a rear lane and there is pedestrian access out to the lane also providing off-street car parking. To the front there is a lawned garden with pedestrian access. The property overlooks a green area.
BER No. 101599595
Energy Performance Indicator: 228.18 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org