- Off street parking to the front
- Within walking distance to shops and local amenities
- Exceptionally well-presented family home of approx. 130 sqm (1399 sq ft)
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Large private garden to the side
- Directly overlooking Beechfield Park
- Significant development potential subject to planning
The property has been exceptionally well cared for and maintained by its present owners upon entering you are greeted with a spacious and bright reception hall leading into interconnecting living and sitting room, converted garage which is ideal for an office and kitchen/dining room to the rear with a small utility off. Upstairs there are four large double bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front of the property there is excellent off-street parking with further on street parking available and one of the most appealing features of this property is the large garden to side which offers ample opportunity to extend even further. Currently the private garden is an ideal sun trap and also ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining.
This is a well-established mature area conveniently located within easy access of all the conveniences that Walkinstown and nearby Kimmage and Terenure have to offer. The property is within walking distance of numerous sporting and social amenities which include Beechfield Park, Stannaway Park, Robert Emmet’s GAA, St. Mary’s Rugby Club, Walkinstown Athletic FC and Terenure sports club. This highly convenient location is just 7.5km from St Stephen’s Green. An extensive bus service, namely the numbers 9, 17, 17d, 18, 27, 56A, 77A and 150, offer ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Walkinstown has an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools such as Templeogue College, Terenure College, Our Ladies School and The High School.
- Entrance Porch: (1.60m x 0.59m)
- Via sliding door.
- Entrance Hall: (1.60m x 4.73m)
- Living Room: (3.25m x 4.02m)
- A picture bay window overlooking the front. Double doors through to
- Sitting Room: (4.41m x 3.69m)
- Open fire and marble and stone fire surround overlooking the rear
- Kitchen/Dining: (3.02m x 5.47m)
- To the rear with a range of cupboards and units which has been extended over the years.
- Study: (4.30m x 2.40m)
- Overlooking the front
- Utility Room: (1.01m x 2.37m)
- plumbed for washer and dryer and leads out to the rear.
- Bedroom 1: (4.03m x 3.97m)
- To the front with a range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.53m x 3.16m)
- overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 3: (3.65m x 2.89m)
- To the rear with open fireplace and tiled surround and a range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.23m x 2.58m)
- Separate WC: (1.5m x 0.85)
- Partially tiled throughout.
- Bathroom: (1.24m x 2.42m)
- Fully tiled throughout with handheld shower and WHB.
The driveway to the front offers ample off street car parking and one of the main attractions of this property is large gardens to the side and rear which are laid out in lawn and patio making it ideal to extend and expand to ones taste. The property also benefits from two block built sheds to the rear ideal for extra storage.
BER No. 108685850
Energy Performance Indicator: 405.03 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.