- Highly regarded family orientated residential address
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed sash windows throughout
- Fitted carpets and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Superb standard of finish throughout
- Within close proximity to the N11, M50, QBC and the LUAS
- Tastefully decorated interior extending to approximately 170sq.m (1,830sq.ft)
- Off street car parking for numerous cars
This attractive home boasts bright and generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 170sq.m (1,830sq.ft) and is immaculately presented throughout. One is welcomed into the home with a large double height entrance hallway with a large family room to the front of the property that flows seamlessly through to the open plan kitchen/breakfast/living room. There is a separate TV/playroom, a utility room and guest w.c. Upstairs there are four good bedrooms with built in wardrobes. The property is further enhanced by a private rear garden and off street car parking for numerous cars.
Without question the location of this family orientated development is that of unparalleled convenience being positioned in close proximity to an array of amenities including shopping centres at Blackrock, Stillorgan, Cornelscourt and Dundrum Town Centre, villages at Foxrock, Cabinteely and Deansgrange. There are excellent recreational and sporting facilities nearby including several tennis and golf clubs, Leopardstown Race Course and the sailing and marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
There are excellent primary and secondary schools within the surrounding area including Hollypark, Lycee Francais D’Irlande and Loreto College Foxrock. The area is serviced by excellent transport with the 46A bus route on Kill Lane using the N11 QBC into the city centre. The LUAS is available at Sandyford Industrial Estate and the M50 makes commuting nationwide exceptionally easy.
- Entrance Hallway (3m x 4.9m)
- with solid oak flooring
- TV Room (2.9m x 3.5m)
- with solid oak flooring, recessed lighting and radiator cover
- Utility Room (3m x 2.2m)
- with gas fired central heating boiler, enclosed fuse board, door out to rear garden and plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- Family Room (6m x 4m)
- with double doors leading in, solid oak flooring, marble fireplace with gas fire insert and timber mantle, recessed lighting, ceiling coving and double doors in to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Living Room (9.2m x 3.2m)
- with solid fuel burner with slate hearth, recessed lighting, door out to rear garden, Miele kitchen comprising a range of fitted cupboards and overhead units, integrated Gaggenau double fridge/freezer with freezer drawer, ceramic worktop surfaces, glass splashback, Neff four ring electric hob with Miele electric extractor fan, integrated Miele dishwasher, Neff double oven and Neff integrated microwave
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail and digital security alarm system
- with timber panelling
- with access to the insulated attic and a shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 2.6m)
- with built in wardrobes, recessed lighting and ceiling coving
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.6m)
- with recessed lighting, ceiling coving and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (4.5m x 3.2m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, recessed lighting and ceiling coving
- Shower Room
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, large step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 4 (2.4m x 3.8m)
- with built in wardrobes
A cobble lock drive to the front provides excellent off street car parking for numerous cars with a side passage through to a beautifully landscaped rear garden with a southerly orientation. The rear garden is laid out mainly in lawn with a limestone patio and timber decked pathway to the large block built garden house.
BER No. 107983231
Energy Performance Indicator: 367.01
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org