- End of terrace two bedroom town house
- Secure gated residential development
- Highly sought after mature residential location
- Gas fired central heating
- Well-presented accommodation throughout
- Pleasant conservatory to rear
- South facing courtyard to rear with side access
- Designated car parking space
- Gross internal floor area of 70 sq. m (753 sq. ft.)
Internally the spacious accommodation extends to approximately 70 sq. m (753 sq. ft.). At ground floor there is an inviting reception hall off which there is a spacious living room which is located to the rear of the property. This room has access to a comfortable conservatory with a pleasant outlook over the paved rear garden.
The kitchen is located to the front of the house. Upstairs there are two generous bedrooms and a recently updated family bathroom. The comfortable accommodation is complimented by a south facing patio garden to the rear with important side access.
Beech Lawn is a deservedly popular residential development located off South Hill Avenue between Booterstown Avenue and Mount Merrion Avenue. This is a superb residential location due to its close proximity to a host of amenities in the immediate area. The Stillorgan Road QBC provides easy access to University College Dublin and to Dublin City Centre. Blackrock Shopping Centre and Blackrock Village are an effortless commute away. The property is within striking distance of all of the maritime amenities available in nearby Blackrock, Dun Laoghaire and Sandycove.
- Reception Hall (1.75m x 3.25m)
- with intercom to the front gate.
- Sitting/ Dining Room (3.7m x 5.7m)
- with recessed lighting, under stair storage, attractive marble fireplace with brass inset and raised marble hearth, dual aspect windows, double folding French doors opening into the conservatory and door into the
- Kitchen (3m x 1.8m)
- with a range of fitted press units, drawers, worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, enclosed Baxi gas fired central heating boiler, De Dietrich oven with Belling electric hob over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, heating controls and recessed lighting
- Conservatory (2.25m x 3.7m)
- with Amtico floor, storage area, recessed lighting, double folding French doors open out to the garden
- First Floor
- with hatch to attic with pull down ladder and hot press which is shelved with dual immersion unit and timer
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3.45m)
- with bay window overlooking the rear with south west facing orientation, excellent range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over, dressing table unit with mirrored back, shaving socket and light
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled Triton shower, oversized tray, w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, fully tiled walls and floor and illuminated mirror
- Bedroom 2 (2.2m x 3.65m)
- with a range of built in slide robes with mirrored front, dressing table vanity unit with drawer under, mirror over and lighting
There is a pleasant south west facing patio garden to the rear with important side access. Beech Lawn is a very well maintained, secure and enclosed development located behind electronically operated gates. There is one designated car parking space and additional spaces available for visitors within the complex.
BER No. 107126966
Energy Performance Indicator: 231.4
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.