- Superb 3 bedroom semi-detached property.
- Unbeatable location next to Dundrum and Churchtown Villages
- South facing garden.
- 2 reception rooms with hardwood flooring.
- Home Secure Burglar alarm.
- UPVC framed double glazed windows.
- Gas fire central heating.
- Off street car parking.
- Option to extend to the rear.
- Close proximity to Meadowbrook leisure complex, Dundrum, Luas, Dundrum Town Centre and Marley Park.
- Total floor area approx. 98sq.m (1055 sq ft).
This bright and spacious accommodation comprises of on ground floor level: bright entrance hall, living room, dining room leading into a bright kitchen all with tiled flooring. On first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. The front of the property is partly lawned with off street car parking and the rear of the property is a magnificent sunny south facing garden, approx. 12m in depth. This offers lots of potential to extend subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission.
Beech Lawn enjoys an unbeatable location close to Dundrum, Churchtown, Ballinteer and Rathfarnham Villages. The property is only a short stroll from nearby amenities including many local shops, excellent schools, churches and various leisure facilities including Meadowbrook Swimming pool and Leisure Centre. Shopping options are unlimited with Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove shopping centre a few minutes away. There is easy access to the city centre with the N11 and M50 from here, with a number of bus routes and the Luas available. The Luas being only a 16 to 19 minute walk from the property.
- Entrance Hall: (3.99m x 1.87m)
- bright hall with solid wooden floor, alarm and phone point.
- Living Room (to front): (4.15m x 3.60m)
- with solid wood floor, tv point and tiled surround fireplace (open fire). Sliding double doors through to
- Dining Room: (4.40m x 2.72m)
- with solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen: (3.93m x 2.65m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage.
- Landing: (3.13m x 2.20m)
- with solid wooden floor, hot press, storage cupboard and access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.65m x 3.24m)
- with solid wooden floor, fitted double wardrobes and shelving.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.40m x 3.38m)
- with views overlooking green, solid wooden floor and fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (3.01m x 2.69m)
- with storage.
- Bathroom: (2.51m x 2.11m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with electric Triton T90 shower over and fully tiled floor.
Front Garden: Lawn garden. Off street parking. Rear Garden: South-facing garden measuring , approx. 12m in depth, with patio and lawn area. Enclosed Side Passage: 8.74m x 1.33m (28'8" x 4'4") used for storage.
BER No. 106382773
Energy Performance Indicator: 299.15 kWh/m²/yr.
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.