- Magnificent detached double fronted family residence.
- Prestigious location, five minutes’ drive from Dundrum Village.
- Superbly presented throughout.
- Four / Five reception areas.
- Downstairs shower room.
- Four / five bedrooms.
- Converted attic area.
- Central heating.
- Burglar alarm system fitted.
- Floor Area Approx: 184 sq.m. (1980 sq.ft.).
This bright and spacious accommodation briefly comprises on ground floor level: large entrance hall, living room, dining room leading into a bright conservatory, play room, kitchen with utility, shower room and study/5th bedroom. On first floor there are four large bedrooms and bathroom and attic space upstairs. The front of the property is gravelled and with off street car parking and the rear of the property is a magnificent sunny east facing garden, approx. 18m (60ft) in depth. This offers lots of potential to extend subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission.
Beech Drive enjoys an unbeatable location close to Dundrum, Churchtown, Ballinteer and Rathfarnham Villages. The property is only a short stroll from nearby amenities including many local shops, excellent schools, churches and various leisure facilities including Meadowbrook Swimming pool and Leisure Centre. Shopping options are unlimited with Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove shopping centre a few minutes away. There is easy access to the city centre with the N11 and M50 from here, with a number of bus routes and the Luas available.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor. Leading to
- Entrance Hall: (4.80m x 2.40m)
- with oak tiled hardwood floor and stairs to upper level. Door to
- Shower Room: (2.65m x 2.05m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T90XR electric shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room: (4.20m x 4.40m)
- with beautiful cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and ornate polished marble surround, large picture window overlooking garden to front, coving and centre rose. Opening to
- Dining Room: (4.40m x 4.00m)
- with matching cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and ornate polished marble surround, coving and centre rose. Bi-folding doors opening to Sun Room. Door to
- Play Room: (5.30m x 3.50m)
- with blacksmith wood burning stove, marble hearth, window to side and recessed lighting. Double doors opening to
- Sun Room: (7.00m x 4.40m)
- with single door and double doors opening to rear garden and large windows overlooking rear garden. Double doors to
- Kitchen: (3.40m x 4.85m)
- with tiled floor, recessed lighting, traditional fitted kitchen with granite worktops, extensive range of store cupboards, drawers, one and half bowl sink unit, built-in Neff gas hob with chrome extractor hood, provision for integrated fridge freezer and built-in double Neff oven. Door to side garden. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.55m x 1.90m)
- with tiled floor, fitted cupboards, granite worktops, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
- Bedroom 5 / Study: (3.60m x 2.55m)
- with built-in wardrobe / storage cupboard.
- Landing Area: (3.00m x 3.95m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard and staircase leading to converted attic area.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (3.56m x 4.40m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bedroom 2: (3.60m x 4.40m)
- with extensive built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards overhead and built-in w.h.b.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.70m x 3.35m)
- with double built-in wardrobes with dressing table and drawers.
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (3.15m x 2.75m)
- with cork-style floor.
- Family Bathroom: (2.05m x 2.65m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Aqua-stream electric shower, beautiful tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (4.76m x 2.50m)
- with double eaves storages space and large velux window facing south overlooking Dublin Mountains.
The garden to the front is arranged in a low maintenance style with off-street car parking for three vehicles with gravel drive and paved footpath with mature hedgerow to front and two pedestrian gates to either side of the residence leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 18m (60ft) in length by 11m/12m (40ft) in width. The garden is a most important feature and is afforded a high degree of privacy, beautifully landscaped with mature level lawn garden area bordered on all sides by mature shrubs and hedgerow, abundantly stocked with numerous shrubs and plants, two patio areas, one with feature gazebo, barna shed and store area. Door to Concrete Store: 1.75m x 2.00m (5'9" x 6'7") with gas central heating boiler.
BER No. 110851425
Energy Performance Indicator: 273.53 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.