- Oil fired central heating with an upgraded highly efficient condensing boiler and Climote Technology
- Floor area of approximately 199 sq.m (2,140 sq.ft)
- Mature sought after cul-de-sac setting with large open green
- Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
- Double glazed windows throughout
- High speed fibre broadband from Virgin Media
- Large detached double garage
- In and out driveway with parking for numerous cars
- Landscaped rear garden in lawn and patios
- Surrounded by excellent Primary and Secondary schools
- Kilboggett Park and Killiney & Dalkey Hills on the doorstep
- Within walking distance of Killiney Shopping Centre and a regular bus service
- A short commute from the N11, the Luas and the M50 at Cherrywood
This excellent property that was solidly constructed in the mid 70’s has generously proportioned bright and airy accommodation that extends to approximately 199 sq.m (2,140 sq.ft). It has been extremely well maintained throughout having been consistently upgraded over the years and has lovely proportions that flow freely into one another.
The gardens are a particular feature of this lovely home. To the front dual entrances provide secure off street parking for numerous cars whilst the remainder is attractively planted in lawn and hedging. Two generous side passageways lead through to the private rear garden that is not overlooked and is landscaped in two levels of lawn and Indian Sandstone patios that are bordered by raised flowerbeds with specimen planting, Rose beds, trees and mature shrubbery. A large double garage is positioned to the rear corner of the property and also houses a highly efficient recently installed condensing boiler and an outside W.C.
Beech Court is located off Ballinclea Road close to its junction with Avondale Road and enjoys a most convenient location within walking distance to shops at Killiney Shopping Centre, numerous bus routes and
is an ideal secure environment to raise a family.
It is in close proximity to a wide variety of highly regarded schools and is surrounded by an abundance of recreation and leisure activities including golf, tennis, hockey, football, rugby and GAA clubs a selection of fitness centres as well as the tranquil scenic walks over Killiney and Dalkey Hills. Kilboggett Park is just a short stroll down the road and is a really wonderful facility to have on the doorstep. The four Yacht Clubs and extensive Marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Entrance Porch
- veranda entrance with tiled floor and opens into the
- Reception Hall (3.50m x 3.55m)
- with digital security alarm unit, panic button, understairs storage, recessed lighting and door to
- Downstairs Shower Room
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, step-in tiled shower, mirror, extractor fan, shaving socket & light and tiled floor
- Sitting Room (4.10m x 3.50m)
- with dual aspect windows
- Living Room (3.40m x 5.90m)
- with open fireplace, stone clad front and hearth and timber mantle, part recessed lighting and door into
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.38m x 5.48m)
- with a range of fitted solid maple press units, drawers, worktops, saucepan drawers, one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, Neff integrated microwave, four ring electric hob with extractor over, built-in Neff double oven, Bosch larder fridge with storage over, pull-out pantry rack, sideboard unit with display cabinet, fitted shelving and storage cupboards under, wine rack, Climote Digital Heating control panel, picture window overlooking the rear and double glazed door opening out to the rear
- Utility Room (2.00m x 4.40m)
- with a range of press units, worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, LG washing machine, freezer, Zanussi dishwasher, climate-operated heating system (that works from tablet / mobile smart phone), property temperature controls, dual fuse boards and door leading out to the front driveway
- Dining Room (4.45m x 3.45m)
- with picture window overlooking rear
- with shelved hot press with dual immersion unit, pump for the shower, timer for the immersion and hatch to attic with pull down Stira
- Bedroom 1 (2.80m x 3.50m)
- steps up to the room, with a range of louvered door wardrobes with cupboards over and built-in desk unit with book shelving over
- Bedroom 2 (2.75m x 3.20m)
- steps up to the room, with a range of louvered door wardrobes with louvered cupboard over, desk unit / dressing table with drawer unit and book shelving over and door to under eaves storage with a light
- Bedroom 3 (5.55m x 2.85m)
- with a very good range of louvered door fitted wardrobes with louvered cupboards over, fitted shelving and telephone point
- Master Bedroom (4.25m x 3.90m)
- steps up to the room, with a very good range of ceiling to floor built-in wardrobes with one wardrobe having an eaves door opening to excellent eaves storage and a dressing table in the centre with mirrored back, illumination over, drawer under and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, bath with Triton T40 electric shower over, shaving socket & light, tiled floor and walls
- Bedroom 5 / Home Office (2.40m x 3.45m)
- with louvered door wardrobes with louvered door cupboard over and desk with drawer and shelving over
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, bath with Mira power shower over, mirror-fronted medicine cabinet, tiled floor and walls
- Garage (4.45m x 5.35m)
- with up and over door leading out onto Beech Court
The garden to rear is laid out in Indian sandstone slabbed patio with raised Indian sandstone slabbed mature flower beds which are well walled and planted with a selection of shrubbery specimen, plants, trees and bushes, as well as rose beds and lawn and stepping stones lead through the lawn up steps to a raised patio area giving immense privacy and seclusion, bordered by mature shrubbery, planting and a holly tree with boiler house with a high-density oil fired central heating boiler (which is about 4 years old) and an outside w.c.
BER No. 106251036
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.3 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.