- Beautifully modernised and well-maintained accommodation
- Attractive double fronted cottage
- Bright and spacious living accommodation
- Superb private rear garden that enjoys the all-day sunshine
- On street parking to the front of the property
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Floor area of approx. 140 sq.m. (1,511 sq.ft.)
- Two en suite bedrooms with power showers
- Monitored alarm system
The property itself is laid out over two floors, with the ground floor comprising of two bedrooms, one with walk in wardrobe, family bathroom, open plan living and dining room with kitchen off and ample storage space. Upstairs two generous bedrooms benefit from an en suite bathroom each. To the front of the property on street parking is available, while to the rear there is a large landscaped garden with patio which enjoys the all day sunshine.
Situated on this popular road linking Clonskeagh with Donnybrook, Beaver Row is a wellregarded address which is much sought after by those working in the city centre or in the surrounding amenities of UCD Belfied, RTE or Clonskeagh Business Park. The Dart at Sydney Parade is a short distance from the property, while the QBC offering direct access into the city is at the bottom of Beaver Row.
- Reception Hall (1.18m x 6.15m)
- with recessed lighting, door leading to under stairs storage with built in shelving and door to
- Bedroom 1 (3.05m x 3.15m)
- with plantation shutters and window to front, excellent ceiling height and door leading to walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 3.15m)
- with plantation shutters and window to front.
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower over, part tiled walls, tiled floor, door to
- Utility Room
- with gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine & dryer.
- Living/Dining Room (6.36m x 4.2m)
- with three roof lights, double doors leading to the rear garden and open arch leading to
- Kitchen (2.45m x 3.63m)
- fitted with a range of overhead presses and drawer units, stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher, oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, tiled splashback and window to rear.
- with under eaves storage
- Master Bedroom (3.13m x 8.5m)
- with picture windows overlooking rear garden and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- comprises pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., large power shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls and storage unit.
- Bedroom 4 (3.4m x 3.5m)
- with picture window overlooking rear garden and door leading to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- comprises pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., large power shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- To the front of the property there is on street parking while to the rear there is a magnificent fully walled garden with patio area, raised lawn, flowerbeds and enjoys a southerly aspect.
BER No. 104805478
Energy Performance Indicator: 138.17 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.