- Floor area of approximately 106.2sq.m (1,140sq.ft)
- Off street car parking for two cars to front
- West facing rear garden
- Additional space in converted attic
- Well-presented accomodation
This well-presented and extended family home enjoys well-proportioned spacious accommodation with sitting room, family room, kitchen, utility, downstairs w.c., three bedrooms and an attic room which makes this property an ideal family home.
Bayview is only a short walk to Killiney Beach, is in close proximity to Shanganagh Park and Killiney Hill which are just a few of the numerous recreational and leisure amenities in this wonderful location.
- Entrance Hall (1.8m x 3.8m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring, enclosed fuse board and understairs storage
- Sittingroom (3.5m x 4.8m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring, fireplace with painted timber mantle, cast iron surround, tiled hearth and gas fire insert, a range of built in cupboards, shelving, TV unit and double doors opening through to the
- Familyroom (4.4m x 3.2m)
- with semi solid wood flooring, built in shelving and door to utility
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.8m x 3.9m)
- with breakfast bar, Velux skylights with timber clad ceiling and timber shutters, tiled floor, a range of cream high gloss fitted cupboards and overhead units, timber worktop, double bowl stainless steel sink unit, Fischer & Paykel dishwasher, Stoves gas range, Samsung double American style fridge/freezer and sliding doors out to the rear garden
- Utility Room (2.3m x 0.9m)
- with Logic gas fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, heating controls, tiled floor and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., cabinet wash hand basin and tiled floor
- with shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 3.2m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (4.2m x 2.9m)
- with a range of built in Shaker style wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.4m)
- with window overlooking the front
- with staircase from landing, shelving and velux roof light window
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin and bath with electric Triton T90SI shower over
To the front there is off street carparking for two cars, side access to rear with maintenance free astro lawned garden enjoying a westerly orientation benefitting from the afternoon and evening sun.
BER No. 110383197
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.34 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.