- Floor area of approximately 84.8 sq.m (912sq.ft)
- Security alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- A close walk to Killiney DART Station
- Popular much sought after location
There are numerous schools both primary and post primary within easy reach.
No. 11 is a spacious three bedroom home with entrance hall, open plan living/dining, kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room. Off street car parking to front and garden to rear.
- Entrance Hallway (1.82m x 3.79m)
- with security alarm
- Living/Dining Room (3.44m x 8m)
- with fireplace with solid mahogany mantle, brick surround and gas inset and fitted shelving
- Kitchen (2.52m x 3.74m)
- with sink unit, washing machine, gas cooker, extractor fan, microwave & fridge freezer
- with hot press with immersion
- Bedroom 2 (3.43m x 3.7m)
- with fitted wardrobes, window to rear, window enjoying view to Killiney Hill and ladder stairs to attic with ample storage and Velux roof light window
- Bedroom 1 (3.42m x 4.23m)
- with fitted wardrobes and window to front
- Bedroom 3 (2.41m x 2.73m)
- with window to front
- Shower Room
- with tiled walls, step in shower, w.c. and wash hand basin
BER No. 109965004
Energy Performance Indicator: 307.94
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.