- Part double glazed Upvc windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Digital security alarm unit
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- A sunny well stocked private rear garden measuring approximately 15m (49ft) in length
- Well maintained accommodation extending to approximately 86.4sq.m (930sq.ft)
- Convenient location within easy access of Shankill Village, the DART and Killiney beach
- Excellent road networks with the N11 and M50 on the doorstep
- Luas available at Cherrywood Business Park
- Close to schools and excellent recreation and leisure facilities
- Potential to extend to the rear subject to the necessary planning permissions
10 Bayview Court is an instantly appealing bright and airy family home which was built circa 1975, enjoying well maintained accommodation that offers the discerning purchaser the opportunity to upgrade and modernise to their own style and flair. The property is wonderfully positioned to the rear of this sought after development in a cul-de-sac within an attractive sylvan setting. Bayview is a mature development, centrally located off Killiney Hill Road within a pleasant walk of Killiney Dart station and Killiney beach.
Dun Laoghaire, Killiney, Shankill and Dalkey are all within easy reach of this location and provide a wide range of shopping centres, local boutique shops, excellent primary and secondary schools, churches and restaurants.
There are a host of recreational and leisure amenities in the surrounding area which include a selection of golf clubs, parks, tranquil walks by Killiney beach and over Dalkey and Killiney hills as well as a wide range of football, tennis hockey and rugby clubs. Killiney Dart station is only a short distance away. The road networks that surrounds the property are excellent with access onto the N11 and M50 now made very easy.
- Reception Hall (3.85m x 1.8m)
- with solid timber flooring, enclosed radiator, enclosed fuse board, digital alarm and understairs storage
- Sitting/Dining Room (3.43m x 8m)
- with solid timber floor, marble fireplace with inset and raised tiled hearth with gas coal effect fire to the front, television point, built in book shelving and storage, double glazed PVC double folding French doors opening out to the rear and arch through to the
- Kitchen (2.35m x 3.9m)
- with part timber panelled walls, fitted press units, drawers, worktop, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge, two ring gas hob, Worchester gas fired central heating boiler with digital heating controls and double glazed PVC door that opens out to the rear garden
- with shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer and hatch to attic with pull down ladder
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled Aqualisa Aquastream electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.
- Bedroom 1 (3.45m x 4.25m)
- with solid timber floor and picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.65m)
- with solid timber floor
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.4m)
To the front there is off street parking whilst the remainder is laid out in lawn. A pedestrian side access leads through to the private rear garden that is mainly laid out in lawn with mature shrubbery and planting. It measures approximately 15m (49ft) in length.
BER No. 103657094
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.77
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.