- • Bright and spacious accommodation extending to approximately 70sq.m/754sq.ft.
- • Superb convenient location within a short distance of the city centre.
- • Wonderful tranquil setting.
- • Gas fired central heating.
- • Spacious rear garden approximately 10.8m x 11.1m.
- • Within walking distance of Grand Canal Dock and Barrow Street.
- • Off street parking to the front.
13 Bath Avenue Gardens is a bright and airy property extending to approximately 70sqm (754sqft) and further enhanced with excellent natural light. It occupies a large site which allows for ample living space along with a delightful rear garden with sun trapped deck and further enhanced with off street car parking to the front.
As mentioned previously, Bath Avenue Gardens is located just off Bath Avenue in an enclave of mature settled residences in the heart of Dublin 4. The road enjoys a tranquil setting and is within an easy stroll of Merrion Square, Ballsbridge, Sandymount village and Sandymount strand. Both Lansdowne and Grand Canal Dart stations are close by providing easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Recreational facilities are well catered for in the immediate vicinity including the Aviva Stadium, Lansdowne Lawn Tennis Club, Shelbourne Park and the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre.
- Entrance Hallway (1.9m x 1.8m)
- with solid timber flooring, digital security alarm panel and enclosed fuse board.
- Utility Room (1.7m x 1.8m)
- with a range of fitted high gloss units, timber effect work surface, tiled splashback, whb,wc, tiled flooring, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, door to:
- Kitchen (3.7m x 2.8m)
- with tiled floors, a range of fitted cream high gloss kitchen press units, tiled splash back, timber effect work top, free standing Beko electric oven and hob with electric extractor fan over, Beko miniature dishwasher, Beko fridge, cupboard that stores the Vokera gas fired central heating boiler.
- Living Room (3.5m x 4.8m)
- with solid timber flooring, open fireplace with tiled surround, marble mantle and tiled hearth, double doors out to the rear garden.
- with hatch providing access to the attic and a window overlooking the garden
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 4.8m)
- dual aspect, with painted cast iron open fireplace, range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 2.6m)
- (to the front) with a range of built in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom
- with lino floors, wc, whb, bath with TritonT90XR electric shower over, cupboard into the hot press with a dual immersion.
To the front of the property there is both a pedestrian and vehicular access providing off street car parking. A gate to the side of the property leads to a landscaped rear garden with lawned area, a concrete patio and a large decked area. There is a steel shed providing ample storage.
BER No. 108758749
Energy Performance Indicator: 395.96
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org