- An extensive private south facing lawned rear garden of approximately 21m (70 ft) in length.
- Excellent location being a short walk from local shops at Barton Drive and Rathfarnham Village.
- Well proportioned and deceptively spacious accommodation extending to approximately 167 sq.m. (1800 sq.ft.) including the garage.
- Spacious garage offering potential to convert to accommodation subject to planning permission.
- Gas fired central heating with remote phone access.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances are included in the sale.
Within minute walk of a selection of local shops at Barton Drive this fine family home is located in Rathfarnham approximately 6km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 16 with direct access to Dublin Airport, 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is local at the exit 13 Dundrum, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. This well established and largely residential area is deservedly popular with families and offers an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools to include St Marys Boys National School, Loreto Primary School, Rathfarnham Educate Together and Rathfarnham Parish National School whilst choices of secondary schools include Loreto Beaufort, Santa Maria College, Our Lady’s School, The High School, St Marys College, Terenure College and Templeogue College to mention a few. For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Ballyboden St Endas, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This mature suburb offers access to several parks at St Endas Park, Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park all of which offer children’s playgrounds and parklands for a run around.
- Entrance Porch: (3.17m x 0.60m)
- tiled floor and porch door. Leading through to
- Entrance Hall: (1.79m x 4.92m)
- wood floor, radiator cover with door to understairs storage cloakroom.
- Sitting Room: (3.91m x 4.27m)
- wood floor, coving, centre rose, tiled fireplace and double glazed window.
- Kitchen: (4.25m x 4.78m)
- window overlooking the rear garden, door to side integrated appliances to include Neff four-ring hob, Neff extractor, Neff microwave combi & Zanussi oven with single bowl ceramic sink. Door to
- Family Room: (2.77m x 4.82m)
- spotlights, window overlooking the rear garden and door to deck area. Arch to
- Dining Room: (3.21m x 4.20m)
- with open fireplace.
- with shelved hotpress and storage area and access to attic flooded for storage
- Master Bedroom: (4.23m x 3.30m)
- wood floor and wardrobes. Door to
- Walk-in Wardrobe: (2.40m x 1.60m)
- with wood floor. Arch to
- Ensuite: (2.10m x 1.20m)
- w.c., w.h.b., Quadrant shower unit with Mira Event shower, tiled floor and window to rear.
- Bedroom 2: (3.20m x 4.27m)
- polished timber floor and cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3: (2.40m x 2.80m)
- polished timber floor.
- Bedroom 4: (3.20m x 4.27m)
- polished timber floor
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 4.10m)
- w.c., w.h.b., quadrant shower with Triton T90SR and tiled floor.
The low maintenance cobble-lock drive to the front bordered by mature shrubs offers ample off-street car parking for several cars. The garage to the front with electric door extends to approximately 2.5m X 4.90m and could be converted to further accommodation subject to planning permission. To the rear there is a secluded private south-facing rear garden measuring approximately 21m (70ft), is currently lawned and planted with the added benefit of a block built garden shed to the rear which offers additional storage. A wc / outhouse measure approximately .9m X 1.83m. The superb planted garden is bound to appeal to families looking to trade up in the area.
BER No. 108424151
Energy Performance Indicator: 264.16kwH/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.