- Accommodation of approximately 102sq.m (1098 sq.ft) with potential to extend or further develop subject to Planning Permission
- Easy access to Rathfarnham Village, Dundrum Town Centre, Terenure Village
- A blank canvas offering superb potential to create your dream family home, requiring complete renovation throughout.
- Spacious walled rear garden extending to approximately 43ft in length.
Within minute walk of a selection of local shops at Barton Drive this fine family home is located in Rathfarnham approximately 6 km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 16 with direct access to Dublin Airport, 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is local at the exit 13 Dundrum, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. This well established and largely residential area is deservedly popular with families and offers an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools to include St Marys Boys National School, Loreto Primary School, Rathfarnham Educate Together and Rathfarnham Parish National School whilst choices of secondary schools include Loreto Beaufort, Santa Maria College, Our Lady’s School, The High School, St. Mary’s College, Terenure College and Templeogue College to mention a few. For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Ballyboden St Endas, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This mature suburb offers access to several parks at St. Enda’s Park, Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park all of which offer children’s playgrounds and parklands for a run around.
- Entrance Hall: (1.75m x 4.90m)
- with original timber floor.
- Sitting Room (3.90m x 4.30m)
- with wood floors, window to front, tiled fireplace with gas insert.
- Dining Room (3.20m x 4.20m)
- Door and window to the rear, timber floor and tiled fireplace.
- Kitchen (4.10m x 3.10m)
- with tiled floor, tiled fireplace with gas insert
- Garage (2.80m x 4.70m)
- in use for storage but offer obvious potential to further extend the accommodation should the new owner wish to do so.
- First Floor:
- window to side, door to hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.30m x 4.40m)
- to the front with tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 3.30m)
- to the rear.
- Bedroom 3 (2.40m x 3.00m)
- to the front
- WC (1.80m x 0.90m)
- with wc
- Bathroom (1.60m x 1.70m)
- bath and whb
The property is approached to the front the house by a gated sloped driveway, bordered with a lawned area. The rear garden extends to approximately 43 ft in length is walled, with two block-built storage sheds and a paved patio area.
BER No. 113485452
Energy Performance Indicator: 509.82 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.