- Convenient residential location within walking distance of a host of local amenities.
- Spacious family accommodation of approximately 124 sqm (1,335 sqft).
- Opportunity to remodel and modernise to one’s own taste.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Private south facing rear garden approx. 35ft.
- Excellent local national and secondary schools nearby.
The property benefits from a great location, with many local amenities. Within walking distance of a host of local shops at Barton Drive. Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and Village, Nutgrove and Dundrum Shopping Centres are all very accessible. Local schools include Loreto Grange Road, Loreto Beaufort, St. Mary’s Boys School, Ballyroan Boys School, Coláiste Éanna and Santa Maria. Local parks St. Enda’s, Marlay Park, Bushy Park and Rathfarnham Castle are all within walking distance offering a wide selection of leisure activities. The Grange Golf Club is also just minutes away. Public transport includes 17, 75 and 16 buses and the M50 is a short drive. Inspection is highly recommended for those seeking to put their own stamp on this ideal family home.
- Entrance Porch:
- double glazed sliding door which leads to entrance hallway.
- Living Room: (3.9m x 4.3m)
- overlooking the front garden, original tiled open fireplace and interconnecting sliding doors that lead to
- Dining Room: (3.2m x 4.1m)
- original tiled open fireplace and sliding patio door providing access to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (4.1m x 3.1m)
- range of eye and floor level units.
- Family Room / Play Room: (2.5m x 2.9m)
- step down into small lobby and into play room/family room.
- Downstairs Bathroom: (2.5m x 1.6m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower Triton T90XR, tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom: (3.2m x 4.1m)
- spacious double room with double glazed window.
- Bedroom 2: (3.2m x 4.3m)
- bright double room overlooking the front of the house with double glazed window.
- Bedroom 3: (2.4m x 2.9m)
- overlooking the front of the house.
- Separate W.C.: (0.8m x 1.6m)
- Bathroom: (1.5m x 1.6m)
- w.h.b., bath with shower attachment.
The house is accessed from a gated driveway with ample parking and overlooks a green area to the front. The garden is lawned and framed with mature planting and trees. To the rear the south facing garden is sure to appeal.
BER No. 108912437
Energy Performance Indicator: 342.38 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com