- Prestigious residential location within walking distance of a host of amenities.
- Spacious family accommodation of approximately 137 sq. m (1,475 sqft).
- Downstairs shower room.
- Four spacious bedrooms (one ensuite).
- Oil fired radiator central heating.
- Opportunity to remodel and modernise to one’s own taste.
- Private rear garden with side access.
The property enjoys a premier setting, with local amenities within walking distance including shops and facilities at Rathfarnham Shopping Centre, Nutgrove and Dundrum Shopping Centres. Rathfarnham Village is easily accessible. Local schools include Loreto Grange Road, Loreto Beaufort, St Mary’s Boys school, Ballyroan Boys School, Colaiste Eanna and Santa Maria. Local parks St Enda’s, Marley Park, Bushy Park and Rathfarnham Castle are all within walking distance offering a wide selection of leisure activities. The Grange Golf Club is also just minutes away. Public transport includes 17, 75 and 16 buses and the M50 is a short drive. Inspection is highly recommended for those seeking to put their own stamp on this ideal family home.
- Hallway: (1.70m x 4.80m)
- with under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room: (3.90m x 4.40m)
- bright room overlooking the front garden with timber mantel and brick surround open fire.
- Dining Room: (3.20m x 4.20m)
- looking out over the rear garden, with timber mantel gas fire and brick surround. Patio door leads out to the decking area to the rear.
- Kitchen: (4.10m x 2.90m)
- with large window area overlooking the garden, featuring a range of eye and floor level units, integrated Hotpoint oven, hob and extractor fan, provision for dishwasher and fridge freezer with a door leading out to the rear garden.
- Utility Room:
- plumbed for washing machine.
- Wet Room (converted): (1.60m x 3.00m)
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, Triton T90 power shower, w.c., w.h.b., extractor fan and door through to utility room.
- Master Bedroom: (3.90m x 3.30m)
- double room with large window overlooking the front of the house with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.20m x 4.00m)
- double room with stripped and polished timber floors overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (2.90m x 2.40m)
- single room overlooking the front of the house.
- Bedroom 4: (2.60m x 4.10m)
- double room overlooking the front garden.
- Shower Room: (1.40m x 2.70m)
- step-in shower unit with telephone shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Bathroom: (2.40m x 2.30m)
- tiled floor, part tilled walls, w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, hot press and access to attic.
To the front there is ample off street car parking and a lawned area with mature bordering shrubs and plants. A pedestrian side entrance behind the garage door leads to the rear garden. The rear is not directly overlooked and is currently laid out in low maintenance gravel and decking area.
BER No. 108403353
Energy Performance Indicator: 261.32 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org