- Prestigious family oriented residential location
- Spacious family accommodation of approximately 145sq.m. (1,561 sq.ft.).
- Oil fired central heating.
- Tastefully decorated interior.
- Off-street car parking with side access to the rear garden.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
Without doubt this is a well-respected, mature setting with ample local amenities and within walking distance of local shops and conveniences. Further extensive shopping is located very close by at Rathfarnham Shopping Centre, Nutgrove and Dundrum. Rathfarnham Village is only a short distance away with numerous premier schools available including Loreto Grange Road, Loreto Beaufort, St. Mary’s Boys School, Ballyroan Boys School and Coláiste Éanna. Local parks include St. Enda’s, Marlay Park, Bushy Park and Rathfarnham Castle which are all within a short walking distance and offer a wide selection of leisure and recreational activities. There is excellent public transport available which includes the 17, 75 and 16 bus routes while the M50 is approximately 4 kms away, offering access to the national arterial road network.
- Entrance Porch: (1.3m x 1.6m)
- with sliding double glazed door.
- Entrance Hall: (4.9m x 1.3m)
- with timber floor.
- Downstairs W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b., storage press, ceramic tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room: (4.7m x 3.6m)
- with open stone fireplace and ceiling coving.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.6m x 7.5m)
- with a range of built-in units, plumbed for dishwasher and timber floor with sliding doors to main living room.
- Conservatory: (2.9m x 3.6m)
- with tiled floor.
- TV Room / Study: (3.9m x 2.2m)
- with timber flooring.
- with hotpress and access to the attic via a hatch.
- Master Bedroom: (4.0m x 3.9m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (4.3m x 3.1m)
- with built-in wardrobes, timber floor and overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3: (3.6m x 2.5m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (2.8m x 3.7m)
- with built-in wardrobes and timber floor.
- with w.c., w.h.b., electric pumped power shower, corner bath unit, tiled floor and walls.
There is good off-street car parking to the front and a side passage leads to the rear garden of approximately 10m (30ft) laid out mainly in lawn with a large patio area.
BER No. 101816221
Energy Performance Indicator: 240.24 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.