- Full Planning Permission to create a new two storey plus attic three bedroom terraced house and a renovated existing three bedroom. Properties measuring 154m² and 134m². See planning ref: D17A/0924 on the DLRCOCO website.
- Unbeatable location, five minutes’ walk from Dundrum village
- 5 bedroom residence
- Bright, spacious accommodation
- Three reception rooms
- Superb south facing, private rear garden
- Off street parking for 3 vehicles
- Gas fired central heating
- Within ten minutes’ walk of LUAS station
- Floor area approx. 139 sqm (1496 sq ft)
The current home enjoys an enviable location close to Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and the Luas. Alongside a superb location, this property benefits from a large south facing garden with views of the Dublin mountains. The current property measures approx. 139m2.
The accommodation briefly comprises of: ground floor level an entrance porch, living room with wooden flooring opening into the dining area. The kitchen which leads to a study/bedroom 5. There is a utility are and guest wc. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and main bathroom. The rear garden is large approx. 19m with a south aspect that is lawned and provides the perfect aspect to enjoy all day.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and still is only a few minute’s drive to Nutgrove. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East, Dundrum and Balally Luas stations are a short walk. The property is also located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Alexandra College, Wesley College, Holy Cross, Scoil Naithi, Taney Parish Primary School, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch: (1.59m x 0.59m)
- Entrance Hall: (5.21m x 1.88m)
- with wooden floor, phone point and understairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.41m x 3.96m)
- with wooden floor, coving, stone and marble surround fireplace (solid fuel) and tv point. Sliding doors to
- Dining Room: (3.97m x 3.54m)
- with wooden floor and coving.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (5.54m x 2.73m)
- fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor, partially tiled floors, hotpress and storage.
- Study / Bedroom 5: (5.77m x 2.97m)
- with wooden floor.
- Utility Room: (3.50m x 2.20m)
- Guest W.C.: (2.02m x 1.31m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Landing: (3.69m x 2.62m)
- with access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.47m x 3.44m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.81m x 3.41m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.97m x 2.37m)
- Bedroom 4: (2.81m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom: (2.41m x 1.61m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, electric Mira shower, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
The south facing rear garden is larger than others on the street as this property was previously the corner house. Offering brightness throughout the day, it extends 20m and set out predominantly in level lawn. Garden to the front is lawned, with off street parking for 3 vehicles.
BER No. 103838603
Energy Performance Indicator: 342.34 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.