- Detached family residence close to Dundrum Village.
- Prominent corner position on Barton Road East / Sweetmount Drive.
- Outstanding potential to extend / further develop (S.P.P.).
- Beautiful gardens to front and rear.
- Spacious accommodation throughout.
- Two / Three reception rooms.
- Three bedrooms.
- Double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Floor Area: 117 sq.m. (1259 sq.ft.).
Lovingly cared for and maintained over the years, the property would now benefit from some refurbishment and modernisation. The charming light filled accommodation briefly comprises of a large entrance hallway which leads to a magnificent l-shaped living / family room. The dining room is to the rear of the house and leads directly into the extended kitchen / breakfast room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The gardens are clearly the most important aspect of this property. The gardens to the front, back and side are abundantly stocked with a variety of mature trees, hedgerow, shrubs and plants that affords the property an enviable degree of privacy. The garden to the rear extends approximately 18m x 18m with 8.6m of garden to the side of the property. Subject to the relevant planning permission, the gardens offer obvious potential to either substantial extend the existing residence or for further development.
The location of the property could simply not be better. Situated within easy access of excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and only a few minutes’ walk to Nutgrove Shopping Centre. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East, Dundrum and Balally Luas stations are a short walk from the property. The M50 is also within easy access. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Scoil Naithí, Taney National School, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wider choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown Golf Club just a short drive away.
- June 24th 2017 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Entrance Porch: (1.36m x 0.95m)
- with tiled floor. Door to
- Entrance Hall: (4.40m x 2.05m)
- with door to understairs cloakroom area and storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (4.25m x 4.25m)
- with stone fireplace with marble hearth. Opening to
- Family Area: (2.55m x 3.50m)
- with bay window overlooking garden to front and side.
- Dining Room: (3.85m x 3.45m)
- with tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and door to hotpress/airing cupboard. Opening to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.85m x 6.20m)
- with fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, sink unit, pantry cupboard, door to rear garden and door to garage.
- Landing Area: (2.55m x 1.05m)
- with Stira staircase to attic area.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.60m x 2.75m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.60m x 3.45m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (3.30m x 2.25m)
- Bathroom: (2.50m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath and part tiled walls.
- Garage: (4.75m x 2.30m)
- with double vehicular entrance to front and door to Kitchen / Breakfast Room.
The gardens are a most important feature of this exceptional property. The gardens occupy a prominent corner position on Barton Road East and its junction with Sweetmount Drive. The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two / three vehicles. The garden is abundantly stocked with numerous shrubs, trees, plants and flower beds. The gardens afford a high degree of privacy. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the extensive rear garden. The garden to the side of property extends 8.6m (28 ft) in width and offers obvious potential to substantial extend this existing residence or indeed for further development subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission. The rear garden measures approximately 20m (65ft) and is afforded a high degree of privacy with bordering hedgerow and a garden with numerous shrubs, trees, plants and lawn garden area and patio.
BER No. 109826032
Energy Performance Indicator: 106.14 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com