- Substantial four bed family home
- Potential to extend
- Bright, spacious accommodation
- Unbeatable location, five minutes’ walk from Dundrum village with numerous shops, schools and other local amenities.
- Magnificent 29m / 90ft south facing, private rear garden, with side access
- Off-street car parking for three / four vehicles
- Gas fired central heating
- Wired for alarm system
- Total floor area approx. 125 sqm/1345 sq ft
The accommodation briefly comprises of on ground floor level an entrance porch, a large entrance hallway, living room, dining room opening into kitchen and a family area with patio doors out to the rear garden. There is also a utility / shower room off the kitchen. Upstairs there are four ample sized bedrooms, bathroom and wc. A large garage to the side offers abundant storage and great scope to extend for additional living or bedroom space. A special feature of this property is the large 29m / 90ft southerly facing garden which is ideal for young children and provides the perfect opportunity to extend.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and still is only a few minute’s drive to Nutgrove. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East, Dundrum and Balally Luas stations are a short walk and the property is also located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor, leading to
- Entrance Hall: (4.90m x 2.10m)
- with door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (1.05m x 1.60m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b. with tiled floor.
- Living Room: (3.95m x 3.55m)
- with tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and surround. Picture window overlooking garden to front.
- Dining Room: (3.95m x 3.90m)
- with fireplace, opening to kitchen and opening to
- Family Area: (3.50m x 2.45m)
- with sliding door leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (4.45m x 2.70m)
- with fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, with door to
- Utility / Shower Room: (2.70m x 1.10m)
- with shower with tiled floor and door to side garden.
- Landing Area: (2.30m x 2.80m)
- with access to attic area and hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: (3.80m x 3.60m)
- to front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.80m x 3.90m)
- to rear with shower unit and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 3: (4.80m x 2.70m)
- to front, with built-in wardrobe, w.h.b. and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 4: (2.55m x 2.65m)
- to front, with storage cupboard.
- Bathroom: (2.10m x 1.40m)
- with bath and w.h.b.
- Separate W.C.: (2.15m x 0.85m)
- with w.c.
- Garage (4.50m x 2.80m)
- with double doors to front.
The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for three / four vehicles. With lawn area with mature trees / shrubs to front. Gravel driveway with pathway and pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a notable feature and extends to approximately 29m / 90ft. The garden enjoys a sunny southerly aspect and is afforded a high degree of privacy. The garden is predominantly set out in level lawn with large patio area to the side and bordering shrubs, mature trees and hedgerow. There is also a concrete built storage shed. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission the garden offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence if required.
BER No. 108543679
Energy Performance Indicator: 325.23 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com