- Magnificent sought-after location close to both Dundrum and Churchtown Villages.
- Beautifully maintained family home offering enormous potential.
- Two / Three reception rooms.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Three bedrooms.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Rear garden measuring approximately 23m (70ft) in length.
- Within 15 mins walk of local LUAS station
- Outstanding potential to substantial extend (S.P.P.)
- Floor Area Approx: 110 Sq Mts / 1183 Sq Mts
The handsome part-brick façade and large front garden, which is well set back from the tree lined road provide us with an indication of the delightful accommodation on offer. On entering a large hallway leads to the sizeable living / dining room with dual windows overlooking the gardens to the front and rear. To the rear of the ground floor is a breakfast room leading to a kitchen area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This wonderful property offers a sense of space and warmth of character seldom found and has been lovingly maintained over the years and the agents unreservedly recommend inspection of it.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and still is only a few minutes’ drive to Churchtown and Rathfarnham Villages. There is an excellent bus service on Barton Road East. Both Dundrum and Balally Luas stations are a short walk and the property is also located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Scoil Naithi, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and several golf clubs including The Castle, Milltown and Grange
- Entrance Porch: (1.80m x 0.90m)
- leading to
- Entrance Hall: (4.25m x 1.95m)
- with understairs store cupboard and cloakroom with storage cupboards over. Door leads to converted garage area.
- Living / Dining Room: (8.10m x 4.00m)
- with large picture windows overlooking gardens to front and rear, gas coal effect fire with brass inset, marble hearth and surround.
- Breakfast Room: (2.40m x 3.35m)
- with opening to
- Kitchen: (2.95m x 2.60m)
- with traditional oak fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktop, breakfast bar, sink unit and window overlooking garden to rear. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.65m x 1.65m)
- with plumbing for washing machine, gas boiler and door to side garden.
- Landing: (2.40m x 3.55m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.40m x 3.65m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.45m x 4.50m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over and built-in drawers to side with w.h.b. and window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.75m x 2.50m)
- Bathroom: (2.00m x 1.50m)
- with w.h.b., bath and part tiled walls.
- Separate W.C.: (1.95m x 0.80m)
- with w.c.
Store / Converted Garage Area: 2.80m x 4.45m (9'2" x 14'7") The garden to the front is lawned with off-street car parking for three vehicles. The garden is predominantly set out in level mature lawn with bordering hedgerow and pedestrian entrance leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a most notable feature and extends approximately 23m (70ft) in length x 10.3m (30ft) in width. The garden is bordered by mature hedgerow and wall with concrete store shed, predominantly set out in level lawn. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission, the garden offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence if required, both to the side and the rear.
BER No. 109827865
Energy Performance Indicator: 384.61 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.