- Wonderful convenient location close to Churchtown and Dundrum Villages
- Substantial 4 bed family residence
- Three reception areas
- Four bedrooms
- Downstairs wc
- Double glazed windows
- Burglar alarm system fitted
- Oil central heating
- Private rear garden approx. 18m/ 60 ft
- Potential to extend
- Total floor area approx. 130 sqm/ 1400 sq ft
The accommodation briefly comprises of an enclosed entrance porch, a large hallway, living / dining room, family room, downstairs wc, kitchen opening out to the rear garden at ground floor level. Upstairs there is a bathroom and four ample sized bedrooms, two with room style wardrobes, offering the option to convert to an ensuite for main bedroom. A special feature of this property is the large private 18m x 10m / 59ft x 32ft garden which is ideal for young children and provides the perfect opportunity to extend.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and still is only a few minutes’ drive to Churchtown and Rathfarnham Villages. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East, Dundrum and Balally Luas stations are a short walk and the property is also located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away
- Entrance Porch (1.30m x 2.00m)
- with tiled floor. Opening to
- Entrance Hall (5.45m x 1.30m)
- with staircase to upper floor.
- Guest Cloakroom (2.10m x 1.90m)
- with wc, whb, tiled floor and walls, and window to side.
- Living / Dining Room
- Living Room (4.95m x 3.35m)
- with beautiful marble fireplace with ornate inset hardwood surround and electric fire. Arched opening to
- Dining Area (3.25m x 3.35m)
- with door to kitchen / breakfast room
- Family Room (2.55m x 5.10m)
- with large window overlooking garden to front.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (3.10m x 3.85m)
- fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops, storage presses, sink unit, built in electric hob, oven and extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled wall and door to rear garden.
- Landing Area (1.90m x 3.55m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard and access to attic area.
- Bedroom 1 (3.05m x 2.95m)
- with built in wardrobes with sliding doors and shelving.
- Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 4.15m)
- with extensive built in wardrobes with storage shelving and door to second wardrobe area.
- Bedroom 3 (3.40m x 3.10m)
- with fitted wardrobe with storage over.
- Bedroom 4 (2.75m x 3.10m)
- Bathroom (1.70m x 2.05m)
- with double shower unit, wc, whb, tiled floor and walls.
Private cobble paved garden to front with off street car parking for two / three cars. With mature hedgerow and tree. Pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approx. 18m / 60ft and is predominantly set out in a low maintenance style with extensive paving and patio areas with numerous shrubs, plants and flower beds interspaced with gravel walkways. There is a concrete built store shed and a separate free standing barna shed. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence if required.
BER No. 109652834
Energy Performance Indicator: 255.6 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.