- Generously proportioned bright accommodation of approximately 149sq.m (1,603sq.ft) to include garage
- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Mature rear garden with westerly aspect measuring approximately 24m (80ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Digital security alarm
- Within walking distance of excellent schools, bus, DART and Aircoach
- Located close to the excellent facilities in Dalkey Village
Internally the accommodation comprises of a porched entrance opening into a welcoming reception hall with guest w.c. Off this there is a sitting room to the front with double glazed panelled doors opening to a dining room overlooking the beautiful rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room to the rear opens into the garden through double patio doors. Off the kitchen there is access to the garage which is plumbed for washing machine and dryer with up and over door opening out front. At first floor level the landing is flooded in natural light through the Velux window and has a Stira to attic. There are five well-proportioned bedrooms at this level with family bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi bath. A particular feature of this property is the immaculate rear garden with its enviable westerly aspect laid out in lawn with patio area all bordered by mature shrubbery, planting and trees with Barna shed.
The location of this home is second to none being positioned to the top of Saval Park Gardens just off Saval Park Road within a short stroll of Dalkey Village with its wonderful and unique ambiance, popular pubs, some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin and lovely walks by the seafront. There are numerous shopping centres within close proximity for all ones major needs and a wide range of excellent primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area to include Rathdown, Cluny, Wyvern, Dalkey School Project and St. Patricks to name a few. Glenageary DART Station is also just a short walk with access to the main and toll roads including the N11 and M50 with the M50 interchange located at Cherrywood along with the LUAS. There are many sporting venues with Glenageary and Sandycove Tennis Club, Seapoint Rugby Club, Dalkey United Football Club and Cuala GAA as well as Killiney Golf Club. For the sailing enthusiasts are the wonderful marine activities located at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its four yacht clubs and extensive marina.
- Porched Entrance (1.5m x 2.5m)
- with tiled floor, window overlooking the front and double glazed panelled doors opening into the
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 5.1m)
- with understairs storage, digital security alarm and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, fitted mirror and extractor fan
- Living Room (4m x 4.8m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, ceiling coving, fireplace with brick surround and hearth, fitted shelving and double glazed panelled doors opening into the
- Dining Room (4.5m x 3.6m)
- with ceiling coving and picture window overlooking the rear garden
- Kitchen (4.7m x 2.6m)
- with double glazed doors opening out to the rear garden, tiled floor, a range of hand painted wall and floor units, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, display cabinets, wine racks, Hotpoint cooker and Zanussi dishwasher
- Garage (5m x 2.5m)
- with up and over door to the front, Baxi gas boiler and digital heating controls, fuse box and plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- Landing (3m x 2.9m)
- with Velux skylight flooding the area with natural light, Stira to attic, shelved storage and large shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 2.7m)
- with window overlooking the front, excellent built in wardrobes and built in dresser and shelving unit
- Bedroom 2/Office (2.4m x 4.1m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 2.6m)
- with built in wardrobes, sink unit and overlooks the rear
- Bedroom 4 (2.6m x 3.6m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 5 (4m x 3.6m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, an excellent range of built in wardrobes with dressing area and views up over Dalkey Hill
- Family Bathroom
- with fully tiled walls and floor, Triton Aqua Sensation shower, w.c., wash hand basin set into storage unit, Jacuzzi bath with telephone shower attachment over, heated towel rail and fitted mirror
To the front the property is approached by pillared gated entrance opening onto a driveway providing off street parking and access to garage. The remainder of the front garden is bordered by high mature hedging and laid out in lawn with shrubbery and planting and gated side access leading to the enviable westerly facing rear garden which measures approximately 24m (80ft) in length laid out in lawn with patio area, Barna shed bordered by mature hedging, shrubbery and trees.
BER No. 110909488
Energy Performance Indicator: 386.87 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.