- 4 bedroom semi-detached residence
- Gas fired central heating
- Burglar alarm
- Show-house condition
- High spec kitchen and bathrooms
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Ideal position overlooking green
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Generous sized rear garden with westerly orientation
- Floor area approximately 155sq.m (1,668.ft).
This superb property features: Gas fired central heating, solar panels, ample parking, four bedrooms (master bedroom with en suite) and fully fitted kitchen. The accommodation consists of: living room, kitchen, dining area, guest wc, 4bedrooms (master en-suite) and main bathroom. There is the benefit of a westerly facing rear garden.
A host of sport and leisure clubs abound in the area including football, rugby, tennis and GAA. There is a great choice of renowned golf clubs including Druids Glen, Greystones, Delgany and Powerscourt which are all within a short distance from the property. Glendalough, Powerscourt gardens and Waterfall are also with a short commute. There is easy access to local bus stops, and the DART station in Bray is 20 minutes away. Being just a short drive away from the N11, the property gives easy access to the city centre and is also close to the nearby towns of Enniskerry, Bray and Greystones.
- Entrance Hall: (5.85m x 2.10m)
- bright hall with wooden floor and understairs storage.
- Guest W.C.: (1.48m x 1.47m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., heated towel rail and tiled floor.
- Kitchen: (3.61m x 3.50m)
- fully fitted modern kitchen with extensive range of cupboards and drawers, integrated fridge, dishwasher and hob. L shape countertop. Recess lighting.
- Dining Area: (4.21m x 2.57m)
- wooden floor. Access to garden.
- Living Room: (4.75m x 3.53m)
- with bay window, wooden floor and tv point.
- Landing: (3.19m x 2.39m)
- with access to attic (floored), hotpress and storage.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (4.39m x 3.38m)
- large bright double room with Juliet balcony overlooking green to front and double wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.28m x 1.25m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, tile floor and partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.15m x 3.41m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (3.20m x 2.28m)
- with wooden floor and fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (4.29m x 2.19m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.25m x 1.69m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath.
The property is situated in a superb location opposite a green area so is not overlooked. The rear garden enjoys the perfect west facing aspect providing all day sunshine. It would be a great garden to enjoy those summer barbeques. It measures approx. 10m in depth. To the front there is parking for 2 cars.
BER No. 109855338
Energy Performance Indicator: 58.22 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.