- Detached period house.
- Approx. 154 sq. m / 1,658 sq. ft
- On over a quarter of an acre
- Detached garage to the rear with vehicular access on to Hampstead Avenue
- Oil fired central heating
- Wonderful gardens throughout
Despite its history; more importantly this is a fantastic art deco style family home with a first class address. The accommodation comprises hallway, 3 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. There is obvious potential to extend the existing accommodation subject to p.p. The gardens front and back offer great privacy from prying eyes and the house also has the added bonus of a detached garage to the rear with vehicular access on to Hampstead Avenue.
The house is ideally situated close to Drumcondra Village where there are excellent neighbourhood shopping facilities and several bus routes to the City Centre are close at hand. There are a host of recreational and sporting facilities and several excellent schools. The area is well-serviced by bus routes and Drumcondra Train Station is nearby. Dublin Airport and the M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed. The property is convenient to the East Point Business Park, the IFSC, Dublin city centre, Dublin City University and St Patrick’s Training College. It is also located beside Hampstad Park.
- The centre of the façade containing the doorway is subtly set back a few centimetres from the main façade and extends up to a roof to form a gable in Tudor style a window with a simple arched head and a flowing hood moulding top the doorway which is surrounded by a generous and elegantly moulded shouldered and arched architrave in painted plaster.
- Hallway (2.72m x 3.66m)
- Beautiful feature doorway leading to spacious hall. Under stair storage. Alarm.
- Sitting Room (3.66m x 3.63m)
- Feature open fireplace with wood surround. 2 side windows. Corner sconces.
- Dining Room (3.66m x 3.63m)
- Feature open fireplace with tile surround. 2 side windows. Sconces. Serving hatch
- Kitchen (3.66m x 3.63m)
- Extensive range of built in presses and counter tops. Sink unit and drainer. Built in oven and grill. Tiled floor. Half tiled walls. Hot press. Original room bells over door.
- Family room (3.22m x 2.8m)
- Located to the back of the house with feature brick built fireplace. Shelving
- Lobby area (3.81m x 0.95m)
- Tiled floor. 2 pantry or storage presses. Door to the rear garden
- Bathroom (1.55m x 2.42m)
- Bath. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Boiler room
- Landing area (2.7m x 4.9m)
- Large bright landing with period window to the front.
- Bedroom 1 (3.66m x 3.64m)
- Feature open fireplace with tiled surround. Two windows to the side
- Bedroom 2 (3.66m x 3.64m)
- Built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. 2 windows to the side
- Bedroom 3 (3.55m x 3.25m)
- Built in wardrobes
- Toilet (2.13m x 0.9m)
- W.C. Wood floor and part tiled walls
- Bathroom 2 (1.7m x 2.13m)
- Bath. Wash hand basin. Wood floor. Part tiled walls. Attic access
- Bedroom 4 (3.55m x 3.25m)
- Feature open fireplace with tile surround
The front garden is approached through a wrought iron gateway and a path that bifurcates around a circular flower bed. There is a hedge and also mature trees and shrubs. The rear garden has two sets of gates to the front and a seperate side gated leading on to Hampstead Avenue. There are lawn areas and pathways, mature shrubs, trees and plants. The entire site extends to approx just over a quarter of an acre. The detached garage has access on to Hampstead Avenue. (It is approx 36ft x 10ft)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.