- Superb residential location offering excellent family accommodation of approximately 146 sq.m. (1,572 sq. ft.).
- Upgraded and extended by the present owners over the years.
- Excellent low maintenance south west facing rear garden measuring approximately 65ft in length.
- Security alarm and Intercom system to both the house and shomera.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Rational windows throughout.
This very fine address offers convenient access to a vast range of local amenities. The mature development is an ideal family home which offers easy access to leisure amenities at St. Enda’s Park, Bushy Park and Marlay Park, and neighbourhood shopping facilities at Ballyroan Shopping centre, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and Rathfarnham Village. There are a number of excellent primary and secondary school in the immediate vicinity including Loreto National School, Ballyroan Boys’ School, St. Mary’s National School and local senior schools at Loreto Beaufort, Our Lady’s Templeogue, The High School and Terenure College. Just a short walk away are numerous bus routes including 15, 15b and 16 and 75 which offers ease of access to Dublin City Centre being a mere 8km away.
- Entrance Hall: (2.6m x 4.6m)
- stained original floorboards, painted wooden stairs, radiator cover, alarm panel and understairs storage.
- Sitting Room: (3.6m x 4.4m)
- overlooking the front of the property with bay window, stained floorboards, gas fire insert, radiator covers, feature wall lights. Interconnecting with
- Dining Room: (3.6m x 3.9m)
- stained floorboards, feature wall lights and French doors leading to patio rear garden.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Room:
- all open plan.
- Kitchen: (2.1m x 4.0m)
- galley style kitchen with an excellent range of eye and floor level solid wood cupboards, gas four ring Neff hob, single Miele oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, full length larder unit, feature glass cupboard with shelf and window overlooking the front garden.
- Dining / Family Room: (5.2m x 3.2m)
- original wood floor, windows with patio door overlooking the landscaped rear garden.
- Utility Room: (2.8m x 3.0m)
- to the rear of the property, plumbed sink, tiled floor and splashback, Potterton boiler, plumbed for washing machine, good range of shelves and workspace, window to side and door to the rear garden.
- carpeted, painted and timber balustrade, splits at the top with steps to the left and right.
- large velux window light which floods the area with natural light, direct access to the attic via a Stira stairs and spotlights.
- Master Bedroom: (3.4m x 4.5m)
- overlooking the front, polished timber floor, floor to ceiling wardrobe with built-in vanity unit and feature wall lights.
- Bedroom 2: (2.8m x 5.2m)
- extended bedroom with a sitting area, two picture windows overlooking the front, built-in wardrobes, wood effect floor and spotlights.
- Bedroom 3: (3.9m x 3.5m)
- overlooks the rear garden with exposed polished timber floor, floor to ceiling built-in wardrobe and built in shelf and desk unit.
- Bedroom 4: (2.3m x 3.4m)
- accessed from the landing up three steps, with feature corner window overlooking the rear garden, exposed timber floors.
- Bathroom: (2.6m x 1.7m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone hose, Mira Vigour electric shower, tiled walls, spotlights, beveled glass to rear, mirror and shelf unit.
- Shower Room: (1.2m x 2.7m)
- w.c., w.h.b., electric Mira Event shower unit, extractor fan, fully tiled floor and walls.
- part floored for storage with pull down Stira stairs.
The house is accessed from this cul-de sac onto a low maintenance pebbled driveway with ample space to park several cars, bordered by mature hedges and trees which provide additional screening. The attractive curved porch provides a step in shelter area. The south west facing rear garden measures approximately 65ft, has been landscaped with a low maintenance theme, features a Liscannor stone patio for al fresco dining which steps down into a pebble garden area. A brick built coal bbq offers excellent entertaining possibilities all softened with several raised beds with mature planting. The garden has electric cable running the perimeter for sockets and lights, and an outdoor tap. An additional shed for storage is to the rear of the shomera. The shomera measuring approximately 5.9m x 3.06m (19’4” x 10’) is an additional feature of this excellent family property. This is a spacious garden room currently in use as a home office and featuring a kitchenette with sink area while to the front a deck opens out onto the garden. There is a pitched tiled roof with velux windows, wooden floor and cable tv. Extra features include an intercom system from the front door direct to the shomera, French doors and an independent alarm system. This offers endless possibilities as a home office, gym area, teenage den or kid’s play room.
BER No. 109669523
Energy Performance Indicator: 295.24 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.