- Prestigious award winning development close to all
- Wonderfully bright and spacious 3 bedroom property, superbly presented throughout
- Large kitchen/dining area
- Three double bedrooms
- Master en suite
- Recently refurbished
- Views of Dublin Mountains
- Gas fired central heating
- Resident & Visitor Car Parking
- Mgmt fee €561 pa
- Total floor area approx. 110 sqm (1184sq ft)
Recently refurbished and immaculately presented throughout with quality fixtures and fittings the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, an open plan bright and airy living room. There is a modern fitted kitchen//dining area, utility room, guest wc, three bedrooms (master with en-suite) and bathroom. There is ample resident and visitor car parking. The property measures approximately 110 sqm (1184sq ft).
Ballintyre’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7KM from the city centre. The development is located just off Ballinteer Avenue and is convenient to Marley Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few), leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club and public transport (Dublin Bus Route14) & Luas Green Line at Balally being the closest stop.
- Entrance Hall: (4.33m x 1.23m)
- Tiled floor. Recess lighting. Burglar alarm system.
- Guest wc: (1.67mx 1.29m)
- wc, whb. Fully tiled.
- Inner Hallway: (2.46mx 1.99m)
- Understairs storage. Phone point.
- Living Room: (5.21m x 3.89m)
- Bay window. With feature modern stone surround gas coal effect fire. Wooden floor. Tv point. Recess lighting.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (5.51m x 5.20m)
- Beautiful modern fitted kitchen with granite worktop. Extensive range of cupboards and display units. Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer & dishwasher, AEG gas hob, electric oven and microwave, Indesit chrome extractor hood. Recess lighting. Tiled floor. Velux x 2. Access to rear garden.
- Utility Area: (1.72m x 1.29m)
- Storage. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (3.85 x 1.48m)
- Access to attic. Hotpress and storage.
- Master Bedroom: (5.24m x 2.94m)
- With built in wardrobes, window looking south towards Dublin Mountains. Door to
- with shower wc, whb and tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.97mx 2.87m)
- With fitted wardrobes. Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: (3.98mx 2.29m)
- With fitted wardrobes. Wooden floor.
- Bathroom: (2.13m x 1.75m)
- Bath with telephone shower attachment, wc and whb. Heated towel rail, tiled floor part tiled wall.
Secluded patio garden to the rear. Numerous attractive shrubs and hedges. The garden is approx. 9m in depth. One designated parking space and numerous parking space.
BER No. 105966519
Energy Performance Indicator: 184.38 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.