- Opportunity to extend/ redevelop S.P.P.
- Substantial west facing garden, approx. 26 m / 85 ft.
- Ideal location close to Ballinteer & Dundrum villages.
- Close proximity to LUAS (approx. 20 min walk.)
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles.
- Wired for alarm system.
- Total floor area approx. 72 sq m (775 sq ft).
The accommodation on ground floor level briefly comprises of living room, second reception room/bedroom, kitchen, downstairs wc, rear hallway and store room. Upstairs there are two ample sized bedrooms and main bathroom. The substantial west facing garden is a most important feature extending to approximately 26 m / 85 ft with potential for further development or extension to the existing residence subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission. The garden is also afforded an enviable degree of privacy.
Ballinteer Park is superbly located within a short distance from to Ballinteer and Dundrum Villages including Dundrum shopping centre and LUAS. The proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is still close to the city centre. It is convenient to Marley Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few), leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club and public transport (Dublin Bus Route14) & Luas Green Line at Balally being the closest stop which is approx. 20 min walk.
- Entrance Hall: (1.64m x 1.05m)
- with stairs to landing, opening to both front rooms.
- Living Room: (3.40m x 3.97m)
- carpeted, with gas coal affect fire with marble surround.
- Reception Room 2 / Bedroom 3: (3.97m x 2.67m)
- carpeted with tiled fireplace with gas inset.
- Kitchen: (3.70m x 2.19m)
- range of kitchen units and cupboards, stainless steel sink.
- Rear Inner Hall: (1.03m x 1.95m)
- with under stairs storage area.
- Downstairs W.C.: (1.43m x 0.83m)
- Landing: (0.91m x 0.83m)
- Bedroom 1: (2.78m x 3.97m)
- to right of the landing, with original fireplace built in wardrobes. Aspect to front and rear of property.
- Bedroom 2: (3.56m x 3.97m)
- to left off the landing with built in wardrobes. Aspect to front and rear of property.
- Bathroom: (2.70m x 2.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b, bath, hotpress, fully tiled walls and carpeted floor.
To the front there is a walled and gated driveway and lawned area. To the rear, there is a closed fenced garden mainly in lawn bordered by mature hedging, trees, extending to over approx. 26 m / 85 ft with block shed. Potential for further development or extension to the existing residence subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission.
BER No. 110618998
Energy Performance Indicator: 522.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.