- Magnificent family home close to Ballinteer and Dundrum villages
- Charming four bed semi-detached residence
- Exceptionally spacious accommodation
- Wonderful large living room overlooking garden to front
- Superb modern kitchen
- Dining / Family room overlooking rear garden
- Gas fired underfloor central heating
- Wireless alarm system
- Ample parking in front driveway with side access
- Magnificent 30m (98ft) southwest facing
- Opportunity to extend or further develop (SPP)
- Total floor area approx. 196 sq m (2109 sq ft)
On entering a large entrance hallway sets the tone and proportions for the accommodation throughout. The glazed apex roof of the landing pours natural light which radiates throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, large living room, guest cloakroom-utility, superb kitchen breakfast room, family / dining-room which opens to the rear decking area and garden. Upstairs there are four ample sized double bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe and a large family bathroom. To the front, there is a large gravelled drive with ample off street car parking. The garden is a most important feature extending to approximately 30m with potential for further development or extension to the existing residence subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission. The garden is afforded an enviable degree of privacy.
Superbly located within a short distance from Ballinteer village and Dundrum village including Dundrum Shopping Centre. The property is close to an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Our Ladys Girls National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the Luas and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch: (1.75m x 1.20m)
- with steps leading to
- Entrance Hallway: (5.70m x 4.00m)
- with understairs store and door to cloakroom. Hard wood floor and staircase to upper level.
- Utility Room: (1.75m x 1.75m)
- with plumbing for washing machine, dryer, sink unit, store cupboard and guest w.c.
- Living Room: (4.65m x 7.20m)
- with magnificent cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and wood burning stove, three windows overlooking garden to front, window to side, hard wood floor and double doors to entrance hallway.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.55m x 5.80m)
- with traditional style fitted kitchen with roko worktops, one and half bowl sink unit, ample storage cupboards, drawers, built-in Belling gas hob, grill and oven with chrome extractor hood, glazed splashback on walls, tiled floor, recessed down lighting, plumbing for dishwasher and sliding door to rear garden. Sliding doors opening to
- Family / Dining Room: (3.80m x 7.15m)
- with sliding door to rear garden, windows to side, hard wood floor and recessed lighting.
- Landing: (3.40m x 3.90m)
- with wonderful feature glazed apex providing a high degree of natural light.
- Master Bedroom Suite (to front)
- Bedroom Area: (4.45m x 3.55m)
- with step down to
- Dressing Room: (1.75m x 3.70m)
- Ensuite: (1.60m x 3.55m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with vanity cupboard under, double shower unit with Aspirante Triton power shower, recessed lighting and tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.45m x 3.15m)
- with built-in double wardrobes and feature cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (5.35m x 3.35m)
- with walk-in store cupboard / wardrobe which could accommodate ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (3.80m x 3.40m)
- with window overlooking garden to rear and side.
- Bathroom: (2.55m x 2.65m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, separate shower unit with Triton T80 electric shower and fully tiled walls.
Front: The garden to the front is set out in a low maintenance style with gravel garden with bordering raised flowerbeds and off-street car parking for three vehicles with a paved pathway leading to entrance door and large side entrance leading to rear garden. Rear: The rear garden is a most important feature and extends to approximately 30m (98ft) enjoying a sunny westerly aspect. The garden is an oasis of peace and tranquillity predominantly set out in level lawn, afforded a high degree of privacy with extensive decked patio area and mature hedgerow bordering and mature trees to the rear. There is a storage shed to the rear of the garden.
BER No. 101086957
Energy Performance Indicator: 171.06 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.