- Charming double fronted residence.
- Unbeatable location close to Dundrum and Ballinteer villages.
- Easy access to bus routes, LUAS and M50.
- Outstanding potential to extend SPP.
- Bright spacious accommodation throughout.
- Substantial rear garden extending to 24m (78 ft)
- Gas central heating.
- Original cast iron fireplaces.
- Ample off street car parking.
- Floor area approx. 75 sq.m (807 sq.ft)
The accommodation on ground floor level briefly comprises of living room, kitchen, third bedroom/ second reception room and downstairs bathroom. Upstairs there are two ample sized bedrooms. To the front, there is a large drive with ample off street car parking. The rear garden as mentioned extends to 24 m / 78 ft with obvious potential to extend to both the rear and side if required.
Ballinteer Park is superbly located within a short distance from to Ballinteer and Dundrum Villages including Dundrum Town centre. The proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is still close to the city centre. It is convenient to Marley Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley and Divine Word to name but a few), leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club and public transport (Dublin Bus Route14) & Luas Green Line at Balally being the closest stop.
- Entrance Hall: (0.60m x 1.00m)
- Tiled floor, staircase to upper floor.
- Living Room: (8.95m x 3.50m)
- With gas coal effect fire with tiled surround and hearth. Window overlooking the garden to the front, door to
- Kitchen: (3.35mx 2.55m)
- Traditional fitted kitchen with cupboards, worktops and hot press/airing cupboard
- Rear Hall: (1.95m x 1.00m)
- With understairs storage cupboard, door to rear garden and door to
- Bathroom: (1.95m x 3.15m)
- With bath, WC, WHB, wooden floor and part tiled wall
- Family Room/Bedroom 3: (3.85m x 2.70m)
- With window overlooking garden to front and window to side
- Bedroom 1: (3.80m x 3.75m)
- Wardrobes, storage cupboards over and cast iron fireplace
- Bedroom 2: (2.85m x 3.95m)
- cast iron fireplace, window overlooking garden to front and rear
The garden to the front is extensive with large lawned garden area and access to the side of the property with excellent off street car parking for 3 to 4 vehicles. The rear garden is a notable feature and extends to 24m / 78 ft with potential to extend or develop subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission.
BER No. 109640730
Energy Performance Indicator: 446.53 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org