- Modern residential location, close to bus routes, shops, M50 and Marley Park.
- Private rear garden extending to 45ft (14 m) beautifully manicured.
- Two interconnecting reception rooms.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Side access to rear.
- Concrete block shed.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor Area Approx. 95 sq.m (1022 sq. ft)
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and bathroom. Rear garden extending to approx. 45ft (14 m) with opportunity to extend S.P.P with useful concrete block shed ideal for a variety of uses.
Superbly located in Ballinteer and within a short distance of Dundrum village with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Our Ladys Girls National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. There is a wide choice of shopping with Dundrum Town Centre just a short drive away and a range of local shops and Supervalu in Ballinteer Village. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the Luas and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- August 18th 2018 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Porch: (1.78m x 0.69m)
- Entrance Hall: (3.91m x 1.91m)
- Reception Room 1: (3.28m x 4.22m)
- with open fireplace with marble surround. Sliding doors leading through to the
- Reception Room 2: (3.36m x 3.83m)
- with feature firplace with gas coal effect fire and sliding doors out to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (2.34m x 6.08m)
- with tiled floor, range of kitchen units and cupboards, Lichfield gas cooker, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Downstairs W.C.: (1.69m x 0.93m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Landing: (1.87m x 3.04m)
- with stira access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.22m x 3.11m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.96m x 3.76m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.61m x 2.53m)
- single room.
- Bathroom: (2.23m x 1.67m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with power shower over and tiled floor.
The front garden is lawned with planting, shrubs and hedgerow with wall to front. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is predominantly set out in lawn with hedgerow, shrubs and beautiful planting with small patio area. At back of the garden is a concrete built store shed 6.61m x 2.48m (21'8" x 8'2") wired for electricity. The garden extends to approximately 45ft (14 m) and offers obvious potential to extend the existing residence if required. This beautiful garden enjoys is hugely private, not overlooked at the rear.
BER No. 111158473
Energy Performance Indicator: 338.94 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.