- Delightful semi-detached home on Ballinteer Avenue.
- Unbeatable location close to Dundrum and Ballinteer Villages.
- Easy access to bus routes, LUAS and M50
- Outstanding potential to extend subject to planning permission.
- Bright spacious accommodation throughout.
- Gas central heating.
- Off street parking to the front.
- Floor Area: 95 Sqm (1020 Sqft)
On entering the property, a bright entrance hallway leads to the living room to the front with a dining room area located to the rear. There is a kitchen area with access to the rear garden to the rear of the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The garden to the rear is afforded a high degree of privacy and offers obvious potential subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission to substantially extend the existing residence if so required.
The property is superbly located in Ballinteer Village a short distance from nearby Dundrum Village and Dundrum Town Centre. The proximity to the M50 motorway means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet it is still close to the City Centre. Situated at the foothills of the Dublin Mountains it is convenient to Marley Park, Supervalu, Centra Ballinteer, several local schools including Scoil Naithi, St. Attractas, Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool, St. Enda’s Park, The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St. John’s GAA Club. The property also enjoys excellent public transport links including bus routes and nearby LUAS green line route at Balally.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor, door to
- Entrance Hall: (3.85m x 1.85m)
- with staircase to upper floor.
- Living Room: (4.25m x 3.55m)
- with large picture window overlooking Ballinteer Avenue, tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and surround and fitted shelving.
- Dining Room: (4.25m x 3.95m)
- with window overlooking rear garden, tiled fireplace with hearth and surround.
- Kitchen: (3.05m x 2.30m)
- with traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, under stairs store cupboard and door to rear garden.
- Landing: (2.05m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: (4.10m x 3.85m)
- to rear with built in wardrobes with storage cupboard over and separate storage cupboard and hot press/airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: (4.05m x 3.50m)
- to front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.70m x 2.70m)
- with store cupboard/wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.95m x 2.05m)
- with bath with Triton AS200XT electric shower, WC, WHB with store cupboard under.
Garden to the front has off street car parking for two vehicles with mature lawn garden with bordering hedgerow with mature plants. Pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 21m (65 ft.) predominantly set out in mature lawn with patio area. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and with space to the side and rear it offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence if further required subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission. There is also a barna shed in the rear garden and a separate concreate built store shed.
BER No. 113212005
Energy Performance Indicator: 377.64 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.