- Popular family development in the heart of Killiney
- Superbly presented accommodation extending to approximately 126sq.m (1,356sq.ft)
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Private west facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Park and playground located within Ballinclea Heights
- Close to superb amenities in Killiney Shopping Centre and Dalkey Village
- On the 59 bus route and the DART at Glenageary and Dalkey
This appealing home has well-proportioned rooms with wonderful natural light and it is evident upon entering that it has been lovingly maintained over the years. The overall accommodation extends to approximately 126sq.m (1,356sq.ft) and briefly comprises of an entrance hallway opening into a bright sitting room overlooking the front garden, with open thread stairs to upper level and double doors leading through to a dining room with access to the rear garden. This in turn leads to the kitchen off which there is a utility area with w.c. Upstairs there are four very well-proportioned bedrooms with a shower in the master bedroom and a family bathroom.
Ballinclea Heights is a very popular family development positioned in the heart of Killiney, accessed through two entrances from Killiney Road and Ballinclea Road. It surrounds a lovely park which is a wonderful amenity to the estate with its games area and enclosed playground as well as ball playing facility. The area is very accessible too and surrounded by an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools including Glenageary/Killiney National School (Wyvern), Rathdown Junior and Secondary schools, CBC, Cluny and Loreto Abbey Dalkey to name a few. There is a host of recreational and leisure facilities close by including Killiney Golf Club and Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel with its excellent fitness centre and indoor swimming pool, Killiney and Dalkey hills offering scenic walks and stunning views over Dublin Bay As well as the marine activities of Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and harbour. Transport options are plentiful including the No. 59 bus to Dun Laoghaire and the DART stations at Glenageary and Dalkey. The M50 and N11 are easily accessible and the Aircoach departs hourly from Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel.
There is an excellent range of shopping facilities close by including local shops and shopping centres at Killiney and Dalkey with Dun Laoghaire Town Centre just slightly further afield.
- Reception Hall (1.5m x 1.2m)
- Living Room (6.5m x 45m)
- with open thread stairs leading to the upper floors, fireplace with timber surround, stone hearth and gas insert, Climote controls for the gas heating, Phonewatch alarm system, large picture window overlooking the front and double folding doors through to the
- Dining Room (3.5m x 3.5m)
- with door to rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.85m x 4m)
- with door to storage unit, picture window overlooking the rear, a range of Shaker style wall and floor units, tiled splashback, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, Hoover four ring electric hob with extractor over, Hoover double oven with integrated microwave above, slim line integrated Belling dishwasher and door to
- Utility Area (2.5m x 3.2m)
- with a range of press units, under counter Future Hotpoint freezer, Tricity under counter fridge, Bosch Classic XX100 Express washing machine, Belfast sink, standalone Bosch fridge/freezer and sliding patio door to rear garden
- Inner Lobby
- with access to the carport (2.5m x 5.1m)
- Guest W.C.
- with hatch to attic, hot press with dual immersion system and the Worcester gas boiler
- Bedroom 1 (2.8m x 3m)
- with solid timber floor and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 5m)
- with large picture window overlooking the front, solid timber floor, excellent range of built in wardrobes, dressing area with mirror, shelving and step in Triton T90SI shower with extractor over
- Bedroom 3 (3.5m x 3.5m)
- with built in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 2m)
- with built in wardrobes
- maintenance free with fully tiled walls and floor, Jacuzzi bath, w.c. and wash hand basin
The property is approached by a concrete drive providing off street parking for numerous cars with a carport to the top with access to the utility area. The remainder of the front garden is laid out in lawn with mature shrubbery and trees. The private rear garden boasts an enviable westerly orientation and measures approximately 14m (46ft) bordered by mature hedging with decked area, lawn with well stocked beds and decorative stone areas.
BER No. 106271794
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.