- Magnificent detached bungalow residence.
- Less than 1 mile from Enniskerry Village.
- Bright open spacious accommodation throughout.
- Three reception rooms.
- Four bedrooms.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Double garage.
- Double glazed windows.
- Magnificent gardens extending to approximately 0.5 acres (0.2 hectare).
- Floor Area: 188 sq.m. (2,020 sq.ft.).
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway leading to a large car parking area to the front. The approach to the property sets the tone for the magnificent accommodation on offer. On entering Ballinagee one will instantly be impressed by the excellent proportion of the living environment with wonderful views of the surrounding gardens and natural light filtering throughout. The entrance hallway leads to the living and dining room with views over the gardens to the front and rear. Both of these rooms benefit from a vaulted ceiling which extends to 3.9m (13ft) at maximum height. The kitchen / breakfast room enjoys a view overlooking the rear garden and has the benefit of a well-proportioned utility room, accessed directly from the kitchen. Further along an inner hallway, there is a study / fourth bedroom which leads directly into a sun room. There are three further bedrooms including a spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. The property has been well maintained over the years, however it would now benefit from some refurbishment and modernisation.
The gardens are an impressive feature of this outstanding residence. Extending to approximately 0.5 acres (0.2 hectare) the gardens are well stocked with numerous mature shrubs, trees and plants, and are afforded total privacy. The property has the benefit of a very useful double garage with workshop adjacent to it to the front of the house. Countybrook Lawns is a private enclave situated only 1.6km (0.9miles) from the Village of Enniskerry, and just five minutes south of the Dublin border and within 23km (14miles) of Dublin City Centre. The surrounding area enjoys excellent activity links with the surrounding counties and Dublin Airport is easily accessed via N11 / M50. This is a magnificent setting in North Wicklow in an area of unblemished natural scenic beauty with Powerscourt House and Gardens within close proximity to the property. In the locality there are excellent primary and secondary schools including St. Gerard’s and Presentation Bray. There are numerous Golf Clubs within the vicinity and excellent shopping amenities close by including Avoca Handweavers, Cornelscourt and Dundrum Town Centre.
- Entrance Porch: (2.65m x 1.25m)
- with tiled floor. Leading to
- Entrance Hall: (5.10m x 1.75m)
- with door to cloakroom and door to
- Guest W.C.: ()
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Dining Room: (4.45m x 5.65m)
- with vaulted ceiling, floor to ceiling height windows and door leading to the rear garden. Opening to
- Living Room: (5.85m x 3.85m)
- with fireplace and window overlooking garden to front.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (5.30m x 3.60m)
- with fitted kitchen with rang of cupboards, worktops, breakfast bar, plumbing for dishwasher and window overlooking the rear garden. Door to
- Utility Room: (1.95m x 3.75m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, built-in cupboards and door to covered passage way to rear.
- Bedroom 4 / Study: (3.80m x 3.50m)
- with double doors opening to
- Entertainment Room: (4.00m x 3.65m)
- with sliding door and window overlooking rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (3.60m x 4.30m)
- with built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards overhead. Door to
- Ensuite Shower Room: (2.20m x 1.20m)
- with w.h.b. and shower.
- Bedroom 2: (3.35m x 2.45m)
- Bedroom 3: (3.35m x 2.45m)
- Bathroom: (3.30m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, separate shower, fully tiled walls and cork tiled floor.
Garage: 5.6m x 5.3m (18.19'8" x 17'5") with two vehicular entrances access from the car parking area to the front of the house. Workshop: 4.9m x 3.5m (16'1" x 11'6") with windows overlooking grounds to rear and side. Door to double garage. The gardens and grounds are a most important feature of this delightful residence. The gardens extend to approximately 0.5 acres (0.2 hectare) with the rear garden extending to an average of 35m (115ft). There is excellent off-street car parking to the front of the house. The grounds are predominantly set out in level laid to the front and rear with mature trees and lush planting. To the rear of the house there is a large patio area and the garden is bordered by mature shrubs to the side and rear.
BER No. 111326286
Energy Performance Indicator: 361.72 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.