- Wonderfully spacious family residence.
- Unbeatable location close to Dundrum village and a host of amenities.
- Sunny west facing private rear garden.
- Three reception rooms.
- Beautiful, modern, extended kitchen.
- Four bedrooms and attic room.
- Gas fired radiator central heating.
- Floor area approx. 145 sqm / 1560 sqft (plus attic room of approx. 35 sqm /376 sqft)
The light filled accommodation comprises on ground floor level of an entrance hallway, living room, study/bedroom, spacious kitchen,/dining area overlooking the west facing rear garden. Upstairs there are four generously proportioned bedrooms, the family bathroom and the attic room. The garden to the front provides ample off-street car parking. The rear garden, enjoying a lovely sense of privacy is approx. 11m (36ft).
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre. Balally Park has every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Kilmacud, Balally Dundrum and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Saint Olaf’s National School (within the estate). There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, with Ballawley Park a short walk away, Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park and The Grange Golf Club. Airfield Estate is also only a short distance away. It offers visitors a wonderful opportunity to enjoy and learn about food, farming, gardens, history and heritage in a natural and relaxed environment. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch: (2.44m x 1.23m)
- with wooden floor.
- Entrance Hall: (3.65m x 1.88m)
- with wooden floor and understairs storage.
- Study / Bedroom 5: (5.53m x 2.43m)
- Living Room: (4.28m x 3.70m)
- bright room with marble and wooden surround fireplace (solid fuel) and tv point.
- Dining Room: (6.22m x 3.94m)
- with wooden floor, marble and wooden surround fireplace (solid fuel inset).
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (7.62m x 2.60m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, tiled floor.
- Landing: (4.61m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (3.87m x 3.67m)
- with fitted sliderobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.12m x 4.03m)
- large bright room.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.98m x 2.73m)
- Bedroom 4: (3.83m x 2.55m)
- Bathroom: (4.56m x 2.26m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bidet, corner shower, corner bath, vanity mirror, tiled floor, coving and cornice.
- Attic Room: (7.08m x 4.95m)
- with eaves storage and views of the Dublin Mountains.
- with side entrance leading to the
- approximately 11m in depth, partially lawned partially patio.
The front garden provides off-street car parking for 2/3 cars. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the west facing rear garden approx. 11m (36ft) in depth. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy.
BER No. 104660972
Energy Performance Indicator: 180.47 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.