- Unbeatable location just a few minutes from Dundrum Village and Town Centre
- Burglar alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Light filled accommodation
- Kitchen, dining and sun room
- Landscaped south facing rear garden extending to approx. 32m (102ft).
- Close proximity to the LUAS, M50 and bus routes
- Floor area approx. 100 sqm / 1076 sqft
The light filled accommodation comprises on ground floor level of an entrance hallway, living room, spacious kitchen, dining room and sun room overlooking the perfectly landscaped south facing rear garden. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom. The garden to the front provides ample off-street car parking. The rear garden is a most notable feature, enjoying a lovely sense of privacy, extending to approx. 32m (105ft).
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre. Balally Hill has every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Kilmacud, Balally Dundrum and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Saint Olaf’s National School (within the estate). There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, with Ballawley Park a short walk away, Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park and The Grange Golf Club. Airfield Estate is also only a short distance away. It offers visitors a wonderful opportunity to enjoy and learn about food, farming, gardens, history and heritage in a natural and relaxed environment. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall: (4.06m x 1.90m)
- Solid wooden floor. Under stairs storage. Storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (3.95m x 3.78m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to front. Solid wooden floor. Coving.
- Kitchen: (3.42m x 2.37m)
- fully fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards, ample storage, marble worktop, drawers and tiled floor.
- Lounge: (4.06m x 3.43m)
- Solid wooden floor and coving.
- Sun room/Dining area: (3.52mx 2.95m)
- Bright room. Tiled floor. Velux x 2. Recess lighting. Access to rear garden.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (3.01m 2.01m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard. Access to attic. Solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1: (4.05m x 3.57m)
- with window overlooking garden to front. Sliderobes. Solid wooden floor. Fitted shelving.
- Bedroom 2: (4.11m x 3.53m)
- with window overlooking garden to rear. Sliderobes. Solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: (2.64m x 2.49m)
- Solid wooden floor.
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Triton T90 electric shower. Tiled floor.
The front garden provides off-street car parking with gravel garden and bordering shrubs and hedgerow. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the south facing rear garden. The rear garden is a notable feature extending approximately 32m (105ft) in length; it is landscaped in a low maintenance built-in seating area, patio areas and built-in flower beds abundantly stocked with numerous shrubs, trees and plants. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy.
BER No. 111092656
Energy Performance Indicator: 264.93 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.