- Unbeatable location just a few minutes from Dundrum Village and Town Centre
- Close proximity to the LUAS, M50 and bus routes
- Wired for alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Light filled accommodation
- Open plan kitchen / dining and sun room
- Landscaped rear garden extending to approx. 16m (50ft).
- Floor area approx. 90 sqm / 968 sqft
The light filled accommodation comprises on ground floor level of an entrance hallway, living room to the front connecting to a spacious open plan kitchen/ dining room and sun room overlooking the perfectly landscaped rear garden. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom. The garden to the front provides ample off-street car parking. The rear garden is a most notable feature, enjoying a large patio area on two levels with a lovely sense of privacy, extending to approx. 16m (50ft).
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Balally and Dundrum and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Saint Olaf’s National School. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, with Ballawley Park a short walk away, Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch: (0.80m x 0.80m)
- with tiled floor and door to
- Entrance Hall: (4.15m x 1.90m)
- with understairs store cupboard and door to cloakroom.
- Living Room: (4.25m x 3.70m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden and green area to front. Gas coal effect fire with tiled hearth and mantel. Opening to
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (3.90m x 5.75m)
- with traditional style fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards, worktops, drawers, breakfast bar, sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, part tiled wall and tiled floor.
- Sun Room: (3.00m x 3.00m)
- with double doors opening to landscaped rear garden.
- Landing Area: (1.90m x 3.00m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: (3.80m x 3.75m)
- with picture window overlooking garden to front, extensive built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- Bedroom 2: (3.85m x 3.75m)
- with window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bedroom 3: (2.55m x 2.70m)
- with built-in wardrobes with store cupboard over.
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 2.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Triton T90XR electric shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
The front garden provides off-street car parking with lawn garden and bordering shrubs and hedgerow. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a notable feature extending approximately 16m (50ft) in length; it is professionally landscaped in a low maintenance style with extensive use of paved granite with large built-in seating area, patio areas and built-in raised flower beds abundantly stocked with numerous shrubs, trees and plants. There is also a concrete built store shed, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy.
BER No. 109573253
Energy Performance Indicator: 357.19 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.