- Magnificent residential location close to Dundrum and Sandyford Villages
- Extending to approx. 115sqm (1,240 sqft)
- Two/three reception rooms
- Very fine L shaped kitchen/breakfast room
- Three/Four bedrooms
- Converted attic room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Alarm system
- Extensive private rear garden, extending to approx. 27m (80 ft.)
The light filled accommodation is immediately evident on entering the property and comprises an entrance hallway leading to the living room to the front of the property with double doors opening to a rear family room, leading into a fine L shaped kitchen area enjoying an elevated view over the rear garden. The accommodation is completed at this level with a fourth bedroom, or sitting room, to the front of the property. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms (including master with ensuite), a family bathroom and the attic area. The garden to the front provides ample off-street car parking. The rear garden is a most important feature extending to approximately 27m (80 ft.) predominantly set out in level lawn with large, elevated patio area overlooking. The property offers obvious potential to be substantially extended if further accommodation was required, subject to the necessary granted planning permission.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre. Balally Grove has every conceivable amenity on the doorstep including the LUAS at Kilmacud, Balally, Dundrum and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary within close proximity including St. Olaf’s National School within the estate. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby with Ballawley Park a short walk away, Meadowbrook Swimming Pool, Marlay Park and The Grange Golf Club, Airfield Estate is also only a short distance away. It offers visitors a wonderful opportunity to enjoy and learn about food, farming, gardens, history, and heritage in a natural and relaxed environment. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the City Centre and the M50 and all arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hallway (4.90m x 1.75m)
- with hardwood floor, under stair store cupboard and staircase to upper floor.
- Living Room (3.95m x 3.95m)
- Living Room: 3.95m x 3.95m (13' x 13') and store area, large picture window overlooking garden to front, solid wood floor and double folding doors to
- Family Room (3.75m x 4.00m)
- with double doors opening to rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.10m x 4.95m)
- with superb traditional fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, display units, drawers, eye level units, granite marble worktops, provision for integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, built in Rangemaster with triple oven and five ring gas hob with extractor hood over and recessed lighting, tiled floor, part tiled wall, door to rear garden, opening to
- Breakfast Area (2.90m x 1.50m)
- Bedroom 4/ Sitting Room (3.10m x 3.10m)
- with built in wardrobe.
- Landing (1.95m x 3.25m)
- with staircase to converted attic area.
- Bedroom 1 (3.85m x 3.90m)
- (to rear) with built in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite (0.90m x 2.55m)
- with Triton AX7800XR electric shower, WC, WHB, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 3.05m)
- (to front) with built in double wardrobes with desk area and drawers.
- Bedroom 3 (2.30m x 2.55m)
- (to front) with built in wardrobe, desk area and drawers.
- Bathroom (2.05m x 1.90m)
- with Triton T9SR electric shower, WC, WHB, tiled floor and walls.
- Attic (3.75m x 4.00m)
- with two velux windows overlooking views across Dublin City, built in wardrobe areas and eaves storage.
The garden to the front is beautifully landscaped with cobble paved driveway with bordering mature hedgerow to front and sides and low maintenance lightly landscaped area with shrubs and plants to the front. The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two/three vehicles. The rear garden is a most important feature and extends to approximately 27m (80 ft.) in length with magnificent elevated L shaped decked patio area with steps down to beautifully lawned garden area with gravel pathway leading to rear garden with barna shed bordering flower beds with shrubs and plants and mature trees. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence if further accommodation was required.
BER No. 113434500
Energy Performance Indicator: 293.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.