- Wonderfully spacious family home.
- Superb location.
- Newly fitted bolier
- 5 minute walk to Balally Luas station
- Set on a mature road.
- Host of local amenities.
- Sunny south facing large rear garden.
- Off street parking to front.
- Potential to extend to the rear and attic subject to planning permission
- Total floor area approx. 104 sqm / 1120sqft.
Its attractive exterior provides us with an indication of what potential is on offer in this truly exceptional residence. The accommodation briefly consists of three bedrooms, study, living room, kitchen/dining area, and a main bathroom. The garden to the front provides off-street parking for 2/3 cars. The rear garden is a most notable feature enjoying a sunny south aspect with a beautiful lawned garden. Balally Drive offers the purchaser the excellent opportunity to extend the property further by means of a garage and attic conversion subject to planning permission.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, included the Luas at Balally. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary, within close proximity including St. Olaf's National School which is within five minute walk of the property. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby including Meadowbrook Swimming Pool, Marlay Park, Grange Golf Club and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city, the M50 and all main arterial routes are easy access.
- June 29th 2019 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Porch: (1.39m x 1.38m)
- with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall: (8.53m x 1.55m)
- Living Room: (4.76m x 3.54m)
- with oak floor, attractive coving, feature Victorian fireplace with marble and cast iron inset, and tv point.
- Bedroom 4: (3.31m x 3.19m)
- with airing cupboard.
- Kitchen: (4.24m x 3.01m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, integrated dishwasher gas hob.
- Bedroom 1: (3.72m x 3.29m)
- with attractive coving.
- Bedroom 2: (4.07m x 3.90m)
- with cast iron fireplace.
- Inner Hall: (4.22m x 2.47m)
- with access to attic and rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (2.74m x 2.74m)
- Bathroom: (2.49m x 1.76m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
Rear: Lawned south facing garden, measuring approximately 12m in depth, with garden shed. Off street parking for 2 cars Garage: 4.55m x 2.67m (14'11" x 8'9") to the side.
BER No. 112354006
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.