- Superb contemporary mews property
- Located in one of the most convenient and sought-after areas in Dublin
- Beautifully landscaped south facing rear garden
- Off-street parking behind private gates
- Three generous double bedrooms and three bathrroms
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approx. 125 sqm (1,350 sqft)
- South facing balcony offering secluded and private outdoor seating area
- Built in Bang & Olufsen surround sound speakers
- Integrated appliances and white goods included in sale
- Alarm system
The property is approached by a private driveway providing off street parking for one car behind private gates. Through the feature stain-glass front door is a welcoming hallway, under stairs cloakroom, generous living/dining room with doors to the rear garden, kitchen/breakfast area with floor to ceiling windows overlooking a large pond and a range of storage units and the third bedroom all featuring a solid ash wooden floor throughout. Also on this level is the laundry room and shower room with light well. Upstairs accommodation comprises a very large master suite spanning the width of the house with en-suite with jacuzzi bath and door from the bedroom to the secluded south facing balcony, a real gem and an oasis of peace and tranquillity in the heart of the city. Also on this floor is a second bedroom with en-suite bathroom and light-filled landing and feature staircase. To the rear of the property is a split level south facing garden laid out in patio and gravel, with mature shrubbery, garden tool shed and pond. Light has been cleverly introduced to the heart of this house using light wells and velux windows, offering a sense of airiness and a pleasant living environment.
The location of this property is unbeatable, moments’ walk away from Baggot Street with its host of amenities, restaurants, shops and cafes, yet tucked away on this quiet mature residential road. Public transport links are second to none, with the bus routes on Northumberland Road and Pembroke Road providing ease of access into town and the Dart at Lansdowne Road providing access to the city centre and all surrounding coastal areas. The Aviva Stadium is within a short stroll of the property, hosting an array of sporting and music performances, as well as the RDS with activities and entertainment throughout the year to suit all tastes. It is rare to find such a well-located property benefitting from the peace and tranquillity No. 44 does when in the south-facing rear garden.
- Entrance Hall
- With feature front door with stain glass, Junkers solid ash wooden flooring, alarm system, intercom to front gate, feature curved wall with recessed shelf unit, internal skylights.
- Bedroom 3 (2.76m x 4.77m)
- window overlooking front garden, built in storage.
- Downstairs bathroom
- With w.c., wash hand basin, step in shower, heated towel rail, tiled floors, partially tiled walls.
- Laundry Room
- With washing machine, dryer, storage area.
- Understairs Cloakroom
- With ample storage.
- Living Room (5.85m x 4.15m)
- with Junkers solid ash wooden flooring, French doors out to rear patio, open fireplace with gas fire and feature granite chimney breast, tempered glass looking through to hallway, double doors to hallway, sliding door into kitchen.
- Kitchen (3.26m x 2.51m)
- two steps down from living room, range of built in storage units, integrated oven, stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit, Bosch dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, two steps up to
- Breakfast Room (1.96m x 2.45m)
- average measurement, French doors to rear patio, picture window overlooking the feature pond.
- very bright, with access to attic.
- Bedroom 2 (2.76m x 4.59m)
- with tall windows overlooking front, picture window overlooking front garden.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- tiled floor, part tiled walls, internal window, step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
- Master Bedroom (5.83m x 4.20m)
- (maximum measurement) with two sets of built in sliding wardrobes, door to ensuite, double doors out to balcony.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- With tiled floor, part tiled walls, Jacuzzi bath with shower overhead attachment, internal window, Velux sky light, w.c., bidet, wash hand basin, large step in shower with power jets, large heated towel rail, built in storage cabinet, internal window.
To the front of the property there is off-street parking for one car behind private gates. The driveway is complemented by mature planting and shrubbery, as well as a neat bin storage unit included in the sale. To the rear a patio area is accessed from French doors from both the living room and breakfast room, with steps leading down to a gravel area with feature bench. There is a feature rock formation and water pond, surrounded by mature shrubbery and trees, and a storage shed. Upstairs, there is a large secluded south facing balcony that is a particular feature to the property and benefits from being a sun trap throughout the day, accessed off the master bedroom.
BER No. 102200128
Energy Performance Indicator: 264.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.