- Two storey semi-detached house with pedestrian side-access
- Wrap-around external insulated cladding / new guttering down-pipes
- Double glazed windows to the front of the house
- Double glazed windows to the rear of the house
- Gas fired heating with new condenser boiler /radiators installed in 2015
- Stira fitted 2018
- Phone Watch House Alarm
- Off street parking to the front.
- Rear garden with 40 sqm patio area.
- Serviced Adman garden office / room with energy efficient 1.4KW Rointe Kryos heater
- Contemporary fitted kitchen.
- Contemporary fully tiled custom wet-room / bathroom at first floor level.
- Bright spacious accommodation.
- Three bedrooms.
- Floor Area: 97sqm (1044sqft)
The front garden has a south facing aspect and is set in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden has a 40 sqm patio and has an insulated / mains electricity energy efficient heated Adman gar-den office / room. The house has been very well maintained throughout and occupies a lovely position within the estate.
Ayrfield is close to a host of local amenities with great transport services and a selection of schools and leisure facilities close by. There are excellent bus services on the nearby Malahide Road into the City Centre and shopping Clarehall, Donaghmede and Northside shopping centres are all within easy reach. The city centre, airport and M1/M50 motorways are all easily accessible from this popular address.
- Entrance Porch: (0.65m x 1.90m)
- Storm porch with a composite double-glazed sliding door with wood grain effect.
- Entrance Hall: (4.15m x 2.10m)
- Bright entrance hall with timber floor and stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception 1: (3.65m x 4.60m)
- Bright reception room with feature fireplace with marble surround, cast iron inset an gas setting, timber floor, window overlooking the front garden, decorative coving, centre rose and double doors leading to
- Dining Area: (3.65m x 3.25m)
- with timber floors and French doors leading to back garden.
- Kitchen: (3.55m x 2.60m)
- with rustic style wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven hob and extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor and tiled splashback, open plan with the dining area.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (2.30m x 3.15m)
- Bright landing with window to side.
- Bedroom 1: (3.50m x 4.20m)
- Double bedroom with full wall of fitted wardrobes and window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 2: (3.45m x 3.05m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (3.10m x 2.60m)
- Large single bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom: (1.95m x 2.30m)
- Fully tiled contemporary bathroom with WC, WHB, stand in shower with Triton electric shower, recessed lighting and window overlooking the rear garden.
BER No. 107675126
Energy Performance Indicator: 171.59 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.