- Detached double fronted family residence.
- Floor area of approximately 213sq.m. (2292sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Highly sought after residential location off Avoca Avenue, close to Blackrock Village.
- Attractively positioned in a peaceful corner location.
- Bright well laid out accommodation.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Beautifully landscaped south east facing rear garden.
- Detached garage.
- Ample off street parking.
No. 30 is an instantly appealing detached family home, built circa 1995 by the well regarded Castlethorn Homes. The property enjoys well-presented generous living accommodation extending to approximately 213sq.m. (2292sq.ft.) and includes a most impressive open plan kitchen/dining/living room opening to the landscaped rear garden, interconnecting reception rooms and a study/playroom. Upstairs there are five fine bedrooms (two en-suites) and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is a cobble lock driveway with ample car parking space available and a detached garage.
Avoca Park is a highly sought after residential development of quality homes in a superb location in the heart of Blackrock. Excellent transport facilities including the Dart station and Stillorgan Quality Bus Corridor are within a few minutes’ walk. Also within close proximity are some of the country’s best known primary and secondary schools, UCD’s Belfield and Carysfort campuses and churches of many denominations. Dublin’s premier shopping centres at Blackrock and Stillorgan are nearby, as is the N11.
- Porch (1.60m x 1.30m)
- tiled with ceiling coving and glazed door through to
- Reception Hall (1.60m x 4.40m)
- with dado rail ceiling coving, maple timber floor, understairs storage cupboard and downstairs wc with pedestal whb, wc, and tiled floor
- Study (3.20m x 4.50m)
- with rustic maple timber flooring, fireplace with carved light oak surround, cast iron and tiled inset, marble hearth, ceiling coving and picture window overlooking front.
- Living Room (4.30m x 5.00m)
- with bay window, dado rail ceiling coving, maple timber flooring, cast iron fireplace with Stovax solid fuel range and double glazed doors through to
- Dining Room (3.30m x 4.30m)
- with maple timber flooring, ceiling coving and glazed sliding oak doors opening though to
- Family/Sun Room/Television Room (4.50m x 3.50m)
- with marble tiled floor, two Velux roof windows and double doors leading out to the rear garden and corner arch through to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.20m x 6.00m)
- with a good range of cream press and drawer units, De Dietrich four ring induction hob and Powerplus vZUG induction hot plate with De Dietrich extractor, vZUG coffee machine maker, vZUG grill and vZUG electric oven with hotplate beneath, breakfast bar, good fitted storage space with bin store, integrated dishwasher, Liebherr fridge/freezer, two Velux windows, marble tiled floor, marble work surfaces, recessed down lighting, surround sound and oak glazed door leading out to hallway.
- Utility Room (1.50m x 3.50m)
- with a good range of high-gloss press units, plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, recessed down lighting, Beko freezer, tiled floor and door leading out to side and rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.50m x 4.80m)
- to the front, with fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving, en-suite with pedestal whb, wc, corner shower and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2/Master Bedroom (4.00m x 3.70m)
- to the front, with fitted wardrobes, recessed down lighting, ceiling coving, and en-suite with pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower attachment, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Family Bathroom
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower attachment, corner double shower with Aqualisa shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 3.70m)
- to the rear, with double fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5/Study (3.00m x 2.80m)
- with double fitted wardrobes and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 4 (2.90m x 3.70m)
- with double fitted wardrobes and ceiling coving.
- with double hotpress with immersion, centre atrium adding extra light, access hatch with ladder to the attic.
To the front a cobble lock driveway provides off street car parking for three cars with pedestrian access to either side of the property as well as a detached garage measuring approximately 3.00m x 5.00m. Pedestrian access on either side of the house leads to the landscaped rear garden enjoys a pleasant south easterly orientation and extends to approximately 17.5m (57ft) in width. It is attractively laid out in Indian sandstone slabs with a manicured lawn surrounded by raised beds full of mature shrubbery.
BER No. 110052412
Energy Performance Indicator: 137.75
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.