- Substantial detached family home
- Private grounds extending to approximately 0.45acres / 0.18 hectres
- Ideally located in one of South County Dublin’s most sought after residential roads
- Highly convenient location, short walk to Blackrock Village, the seafront and Dart
- Indoor swimming pool
- Gas fire central heating
- Floor area approx. 718sq.m. (7,728 sq.ft.)
Greenan is a modern detached residence standing on private grounds of approximately 0.45acres (0.18ha.). The property benefits from extremely impressive accommodation of approx. 718sq.m. (7,728sq.ft.) including an impressive entrance hall with sweeping staircase & atrium roof, drawing room, dining room, feature family room with mezzanine area, wine cellar, snooker room with bar & guest w.c’s, gym with sauna, kitchen / breakfast room, utility, guest w.c, five bedrooms, including master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite and family bathroom. The accommodation is further complimented by an indoor swimming pool.
Greenan is located on Avoca Avenue which is one of South County Dublin’s most sought after mature residential roads, of quality family homes, within a short walk of Blackrock Village, the seafront and Dart.
This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to wide variety of amenities in the area including the pleasant maritime walks along the south east coast of Dublin & some of Dublin’s best primary and secondary schools also within easy reach.
- Main Reception Hall (4m x 6.55m)
- with impressive sweeping stair case and large atrium roof
- Drawing Room (5.8m x 4.3m)
- with fireplace, timber surround, tiled inset, tiled hearth, double folding doors to
- Dining Room (6.6m x 4.35m)
- with double folding doors out to rear patio, door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.5m x 6.1m)
- fitted with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, work top area, one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring gas hob extractor hood over, centre island/breakfast bar with worktop, saucepan drawers, display shelving, tiled floor, double folding doors to rear patio. Doors to hall, family room and
- Store Room (3.85m x 1.4m)
- with tiled floor, built in shelving, presses, door to
- Utility Room (3.65m x 2m)
- comprising worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, gas boilers, tiled floor & doors to rear patio.
- Guest W.C.
- comprising w.c., and pedestal w.h.b.,
- Storage Cupboard
- Family Room (11.25m x 13.05m)
- raised timber floor area, projector & cinema screen, marble fireplace, marble hearth, coal effect gas fire to front, steps down to wine cellar, doors to snooker room and
- Swimming Pool (12.55m x 6.35m)
- with atrium roof, shower and doors to front garden.
- Mezzanine Area (5.05m x 7.7m)
- with open stair case & pitched ceiling.
- Snooker Room (8.9m x 11.9m)
- including Bar, store room, double toilets, doors to rear patio and
- Gym (5.65m x 8.9m)
- includes sauna, door to
- Shower Room (2.6m x 3.65m)
- comprising his and hers vanity w.h.b., shower room & separate w.c.
- Impressive sweeping Staircase leads Upstairs
- with feature atrium roof & gallery landing
- Bedroom 1 (5.75m x 4.3)
- including range of built in wardrobes and vanity mirror, door
- Bedroom 2 (master bedroom) (6.6m x 4.3m)
- duel aspect room, door to
- Dressing Room (6m x 3.1m)
- including very good range of built in wardrobes, display shelving, hot press, door to
- comprising pedestal w.h.b., w.c. & steam shower.
- Bedroom 3 (5.7m x 3.45m)
- including good range of built in wardrobes and presses over the bed.
- Bedroom 4
- including range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 (4.45m x 6.7m)
- including good range of built in wardrobes and door to
- comprising w.c., vanity w.h.b., corner shower unit, fully tiled walls and floor
- Family Bathroom
- comprising large Jacuzzi bath, w.c., pedestal w.h.b., tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
As previously mentioned Greenan stands on an extensive site of approximately 0.45acres / 0.18hectres. The property is set behind high walls bordered by flowerbeds with an extensive range of mature shrubs and bushes, extensive cobble lock front drive provides excellent off street car parking. Gated access on either side of the property leads to the private rear garden which is mainly laid out in lawn with mature shrubs, bushes, plants and with large wrap around patio,
BER No. 107562076
Energy Performance Indicator: 290.65 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org