- Particular features include:
- • Double glazed windows throughout.
- • Turn key walk into condition.
- • Oil fired central heating.
- • Surrounded by excellent schools and a regular bus service.
- • Fitted carpets and curtains included in the sale.
- • Floor area approximately 121 sqm (1,300 sqft).
6 Auburn Drive is a wonderfully presented family home positioned in a very family orientated location, which is surrounded by a host of excellent primary and secondary schools, a regular bus service and a superb road network with N11 and M50 making commuting very convenient. Within the immediate area there is easy access to a selection of shopping centres and supermarkets with Tesco on Churchview Road, Dunnes Stores at Cornelscourt and the thriving Dundrum Shopping Centre just off the M50. Dun Laoghaire is close by and has a wide range of local and boutique shops, two shopping centres, pubs and excellent restaurants readily available.
There is an abundance of recreational and leisure facilities on the doorstep with Seapoint RFC and other games fields positioned in the grounds of Kilbogget Park literally down the road with Cabinteely Park and the stunning walks over the Dublin mountains further afield.
This is a wonderful family home presented in excellent decorative order throughout. Both the kitchen and bathroom have been replaced and a superb large sun room added to the rear as well as having all the windows replace. These are just a few examples of the upgrading and modernisation in this quality home. The landscaped gardens front and back makes this a very attractive property indeed.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Porch Entrance
- with steps to hall door
- Reception Hall (1.90m x 3.60m)
- with telephone point, recessed lighting, under stairs storage, coving and the electrical fuse board is boxed in, the other side of the hall door is glazing, with timber effect oak laminate flooring on top of the original floor boards, daydo rail. Door into the
- Sitting Room (4.20m x 4.55m)
- with timber effect oak laminate flooring on top of the original floor boards, ceiling coving, dual aspect windows looking out the front, television point, attractive fireplace with timber surround, marble and brass inset, open fire, there is a marble raised hearth, wall lights, daydo rail, glazed double sliding doors opens into the
- Dining Room (3.05m x 3.80m)
- with timber effect oak laminate flooring ontop of the original floor boards, with Daydo rail, ceiling coving, double folding and double glazed doors leading into the large sun room. Door into
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room (3.05m x 4.75m)
- with tiled floor, ceiling coving, kitchen from Kitchen World, fitted with high gloss finish, comprising presses, drawers, saucepan drawers, polished granite worksurface with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit set in and draining board to the side, there is a centre island breakfast bar with polished granite worksurface and one side has seating area and the other side has wine rack and press units, integrated Zanussi dishwasher and pull out bin and Zanussi washing machine with a Zanussi built in four ring induction electric halogen hob with also a built in Zanussi stainless steel double oven with stainless steel microwave set in over. Over the hob there is a stainless steel chimney effect extractor with glass hood and spot lighting an attractive splashback and there is space for an American fridge/freezer. Double folding, double glazed doors opening into the
- Sunroom/Conservatory (3.25m x 5.60m)
- with tiled floor, double glazed windows and on one side a double glazed door opening to the side and double folding french doors opening into the rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- where there are 4 bedrooms.
- with ceiling coving, door to hotpress with shelved dual immersion unit, door into
- Bedroom 1 (2.10m x 2.60m)
- with louvered door wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 (4.20m x 3.50m)
- timber effect floor, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, television point, picture window overlooking the rear, also a step in tiled shower with extractor, not sure if she's going to the leave the wardrobes as they're not fixed or the bed unit, bed side lockers, presses and drawers.
- comprising bath with shower attachment over, w.c., w.h.b., hatch to the attic, extractor fan, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 (3.10m x 3.55m)
- with polished timber floor, fitted shelving, two windows overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 4 (2.65m x 2.75m)
- although it has storage units and wardrobes, they are probably not sure what they are going to do with them yet.
- is attractively landscaped with wide side access which is gated, gravelled and decked with steps up to an elevated decked area to benefit from the sun to the rear of the garden, there is also attractively planted flowerbeds comprising trees, shrubbery, a cylindrical lawned area and slate and indian sandstone path.
- property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout, turn key walk in condition with potential to add onto the side as many have to put a downstairs toilet in.
An attractively landscaped garden with wide side access which is gated, gravelled and decked path with steps up to an elevated decked area to benefit from the sun to the rear of the garden. There are also attractively planted flowerbeds comprising trees, shrubbery, a cylindrical lawn area and slate and Indian sandstone path.The front garden is privately hedged with off street parking for two cars.
BER No. 100742584
Energy Performance Indicator: 337.93 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.