- Highly regarded quiet mature family orientated location
- Extended and renovated in 2000
- Superb secluded west facing rear garden of approximately 24m (79ft) in length
- Floor area of approximately 170sq.m (1,829sq.ft) plus an additional 20sq.m (215sq.ft) in the converted attic
- Versatile annex to the side providing the opportunity to avail of home with income
- Double glazing throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Ample off street car parking on large driveway to the front of the property
- Detached workshop with power supply to the rear
- Within a short walk of Glenageary DART Station
The wonderful rear garden is a particular feature of this lovely family home. It boasts a superb westerly aspect and measures approximately 24m (79ft) in length in addition to enjoying a high degree of seclusion, the like of which would be difficult to find in this location. There is also a large detached workshop with electricity supply and there is pedestrian side access leading out to the front.
The property enjoys a particularly convenient location with a wide variety of amenities close by to include an abundance of shops, shopping centres, pubs and very fine restaurants in Glasthule, Sandycove, Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey. The property is also located close to many renowned schools including Rathdown, St. Joseph of Cluny, Holy Child Killiney, Glenageary/Killiney National School and the Dalkey School Project to mention just a few. The DART station at Glenageary is only a short stroll away with several bus routes also nearby including the No’s 7, 7A and 59 allowing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. There are a wide variety of recreational amenities within the area including gyms, golf, rugby, tennis, hockey and football clubs together with the excellent marine facilities available at Dun Laoghaire. There are many beautiful walks available in the locality including those over Killiney and Dalkey hills and of course along the seafront at Sandycove and Dun Laoghaire.
- Porched Entrance (1.3m x 0.8m)
- with double folding glazed doors opening in with chequered quarry tiled floor
- Reception Hall (2.35m x 4.2m)
- with polished timber floor, painted wainscoting, dado rail, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, telephone point, digital security alarm unit, understairs storage, louvered door storage area with the electricity fuse board and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with parquet floor, timber panelled walls and ceiling, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled splashback, tiled shelf and extractor
- Sitting Room (3.9m x 3.8)
- with polished timber floor, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, very attractive open fireplace with pattern tiled inset and slate hearth, picture window overlooking the front, television point and sliding pattern stained glass doors open through to the
- Dining Room (3.5m x 4.3m)
- with ceiling coving, polished timber floor, cast iron open fireplace with slate hearth and large opening through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.4m x 3.9m)
- with polished timber floor, LED recessed lighting, dual Velux skylights, fitted with a range of pine press units, polished granite worktops, saucepan drawers, drawers, display cabinets, one and a half bowl set in with draining to the side, Leisure Rangemaster 110 cooker with four ring gas hob, griddle plate and hot plate to the side, Leisure chimney effect extractor over, double oven and grill under, centre island unit with breakfast bar on one side, polished granite top and vegetable and fruit baskets set in as well as drawers and shelving, picture window overlooking the rear, double glazed sliding patio door leading out to the rear and door to
- Utility Area (3.8m x 3.4m)
- with built in press units, plumbed for washing machine, Whirlpool fridge, Whirlpool freezer, further display cabinets, shelving, sliding pantry doors, timber floor, Baxi gas fired central heating boiler with broom cupboard under, digital heating controls and painted timber panelled ceiling
- with painted wainscoting, dado rail, ceiling coving, recessed LED lighting and louvered door shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 3.5m)
- with polished timber floor, timber beamed ceiling, ceiling to floor mirrored sliderobes and large picture window overlooking the sunny garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.5m)
- with polished timber floor, built in wardrobes, television point, window overlooking the front and picture rail
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.4m)
- with timber effect floor, ceiling coving and picture rail
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with telephone shower attachment, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, fully tiled walls and floor, step in tiled Mira Elite electric wall mounted shower, w.c., Creda wall mounted fan assisted heater and fitted mirror with Hollywood lights
- Attic Room (4m x 4.9m)
- with stairwell with louvered door storage leading up to the converted attic with Velux skylight and sliding door opening into the attic room with solid timber floor, vaulted ceiling with timber panelling, recessed lighting, built in worktop with storage under and excellent under eaves storage
- accessed through the enclosed side passage
- Reception Area (2.6m x 4.3m)
- with timber effect floor, window to the front, television point, ceiling coving and door that would lead through to the reception hall of the main house where the louvered door storage is
- Kitchenette Area (1.6m x 4m)
- with timber effect floor, understairs storage, press units, drawers, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, standalone Beko electric cooker with four ring hob, double oven under and extractor fan over, window looking rear and digital security alarm panel
- with fuse board, hot press with dual immersion unit and timer, is plumbed for a Zanussi washing machine, fitted shelving and heating controls timber
- Guest W.C.
- with corner wash hand basin and Vokera gas fired central heating boiler
- with bath with Triton T40I electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fitted mirror and shelving
- Bedroom (2.6m x 3.3m)
- with hatch to attic and dual aspect windows
The property enjoys excellent off street car parking to the front on the large driveway suitable for two cars as well as a pretty walled and lawned garden. There is gated side access leading to the rear. The beautiful rear garden enjoys a preferred westerly orientation allowing for afternoon and evening sunshine ideal for al fresco dining. The garden is particularly private and provides a sunny private oasis in which to relax. There is a raised timber deck area with steps leading down to a lower patio area. The garden is beautifully laid out mainly in lawn bordered by mature flower beds, shrubs, trees and plants.
BER No. 109974220
Energy Performance Indicator: 244 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.