- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Under-stairs Storage (with power socket for charging)
- Built-in Wardrobes in 1st Floor main bedroom
- Extended wardrobes in Master Bedroom and Bedroom 4
- USB Sockets (Lounge, Kitchen, Bedrooms)
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor (multi-zone with tado smart thermostats)
- Mechanical Heat Recovery Ventilation by Vent Axia.
- High performance double glazed UPVC windows
- East facing rear garden
- Off street parking to the side
- Side access to garden
- Electric Car Charging Port
- Convenience to M50; Glencairn Luas (Green Line) Stop 10 minute walk, 46B bus route service
- Wired network connectivity between Lounge and Bedrooms
- Artificial grass and extended patio in the garden.
Belmont is located in the foothills of the Dublin Mountains within walking distance of the charming village of Stepaside (founded in the late 18th Century) and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries, not to mention a 10 minute walk to Glencairn Luas stop. Located around the corner from Belmont, Belarmine Plaza offers local convenience with The Market Food Store, off-licence, pharmacy, and community centre, playground and Giraffe crèche.
Sports enthusiasts are well catered for with Stepaside Golf Course (9 hole), Stepaside Golf Centre (18 hole – par 3) and The Burrow Golf Course (par 3). Wayside FC (soccer club) and De La Salle Palmerstown FC. Continuing from Stepaside village off the Enniskerry Road lies one of DLR Leisure Services all-weather playing pitches, to include a full size GAA pitch and 2 full size soccer pitches. There are a number of local gyms including Energie and West Wood Club, The location is perfect for those attracted to horse-riding, cycling and hillwalking with Wicklow National Park nearby as well as Fernhill Gardens, Marlay Park and Powerscourt Gardens.
Local schools include, St. Mary's National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil in Belarmine, St Patrick's National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School.
- Entrance Hall: (6.01m x 1.98m)
- with porcelain tiled floor, Fumro understairs storage. Alarm panel.
- Guest W.C.: (1.67m x 1.39m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and porcelain tiled floor.
- Living / Dining Room: (6.02m x 4.83m)
- bright reception room with wooden floor, feature marble surround fireplace with granite hearth (electric fire), satellite/cable tv point and access to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (5.48m x 2.78m)
- fully fitted shaker style kitchen with silestone countertop. Ample storage, Bosch oven and hob, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, recessed ceiling lighting and under-cupboard lighting.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Landing: (5.73m x 2.00m)
- Bedroom 3: (4.82m x 3.68m)
- double bedroom with wooden floor and Robeplan sliding wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: (3.24m x 2.72m)
- with fitted wardrobe and wooden floor.
- Bathroom: (2.71m x 1.89m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment and tiled floor.
- SECOND FLOOR LEVEL
- Landing: (2.11m x 1.88m)
- with access to attic.
- Master Bedroom: (4.81m x 3.99m)
- large double bedroom with fitted triple wardrobe and wooden floor. Door to ensuite.
- Ensuite: (2.47m x 1.91m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3: (4.27m x 3.20m)
- double bedroom with wardrobe and wooden floor.
The very sunny rear garden is east facing with artificial lawn, patio and side access. It is a sun trap. It measures 8m in depth x 7.5m in width. There is parking to side of the property. There fantastic view of Ticknock and surrounding lands from the front of the property.
BER No. 107763732
Energy Performance Indicator: 55.64 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.