- • Bright accommodation of approx. 48sq.m (516sq.ft)
- • Nicely positioned towards the end of this quiet, residential cul-de-sac, with on-street parking (no permit required)
- • Superb residential location, five minutes’ walk Ranelagh Village and Dublin City Centre
- • Walking distance to both Charlemont and Ranelagh LUAS Station, and Hilton Dublin Bike Station
- • Fully rewired in 2016 and new double-glazed sash windows and glass rear door
- • Sunny outdoor terrace off master bedroom
- • Modernised shower room at ground floor level
- • Multi-fuel stove in living room
- • Gas-fired central heating
- • Modern security alarm system
Internally, this beautifully-presented home offers bright accommodation extending to approximately 48 sq. m. (516 sq. ft.). On ground floor-level there is a generous sitting room/dining room with multi-fuel stove and ample storage. The kitchen is fully-fitted with a full range of units and appliances, with a skylight increasing the natural light into the room. There is a well-appointed modern shower room accessed from the kitchen.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms. The well-lit master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and has a glass door leading out to the newly refurbished roof terrace, which offers a sunny, private, outside space to the rear of the property.
Athlumney Villas is a quiet, mature, residential location, superbly positioned off Ranelagh Road but without the traffic or footfall. This is a deservedly popular residential location, excellently located within walking distance of Dublin’s primary financial and business districts. A myriad of amenities are available only a few moments away at nearby Ranelagh or Grafton Street. The LUAS at both Ranelagh and Charlemont provides easy access to St Stephen's Green, Temple Bar, O'Connell Street, and South to Dundrum Town Centre and beyond. There is also a Dublin Bike Station outside the Hilton, two minutes' walk from the property. The Grand Canal is literally around the corner and is a lovely space in the heart of the city. This is a superb opportunity to acquire a two-bedroom, period property in walk-in condition at the heart of Ranelagh, appealing to investors, young professionals, or as a starter family home.
- Living Room/Dining Room (5.1m x 3.5m)
- with double-glazed, sliding sash window to front, oak flooring, feature multi-fuel stove with timber mantle. Ample storage to include hotpress.
- Kitchen (1.8m x 3.2m)
- with a range of floor and eye level fitted Shaker maple press units, stainless steel sink unit, and appliances included in sale. Velux sky light increasing the natural daylight into the room.
- Shower Room (1.5m x 1.7m)
- modernised with tiled floor, heated shower rail, part-tiled walls and shower unit with Miraflow power shower. W.c , w.h.b
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (3.4m x 2.4m)
- to rear with built in wardrobes and glass door to roof terrace allowing plenty of light in.
- Bedroom 2 (2.4m x 2.5m)
- with double-glazed, sliding sash window to front, and oak flooring.
- Off the master bedroom there is a decked roof terrace benefitting from westerly sunshine and offering a high degree of privacy, renovated in 2018. To the front of the property, there is on-street parking.
BER No. 101606895
Energy Performance Indicator: 270.81 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.